4. Why?

Walking into the institute I see Jace, Clary, Simon and Izzy over by the computers. Once I come all the way in I stand still and fold my arms.

Since none of them noticed me yet I stood there and stared at Jace.

"Jace." I say loud enough for every one to quiet down and look over at me. Once the group looks over too I can tell Jace swallowed hard.

"My office. Now." I say sternly heading to my office already. Once I get to the door I see Jace turn the corner and we hold eye contact for a couple seconds.

I open up the door and point inside. He goes inside and I close the door behind me. Walking over to my desk I sit down and pinch my nose.

"You probably know why your in here." I say lowering my hand and looking at Jace.

He nods his head and looks at his hands. I sigh loudly and look over at the picture of me and Magnus.

"Why would you even think about doing anything with me? Was it your plan all along once you asked me to the Hunters Moon."

Jace looks up at me and nods his head and I shake mine.

"Jace use words."

"Yes it was my plan all along."

"Why?" I ask with anger in my voice.

"I - I don't know. I guess I've always felt something and when we went to the Hunter's Moon I spiked your drink."

"You did what?" I say my eyes going wide.

"W-when you went to the bathroom. I dont know why but I wanted to see if I really liked you so I then made up the story of how you had my blade."

"Jace that's all I remember. From the moment we got to my apartment I dont remember anything until I woke up with Magnus next to me." I say looking him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. I wasn't expecting him to come home."

"Expecting him to come home? Jace he lives with me. We live together. We are dating."

"I know." Jace says quietly, "I don't know what I was thinking." Jace says looking up at me.

"I don't either." I say standing up and leaving the office.