Opposite

Alec looked at the dead mundane in front of him and silently cursing himself. He knew he wasn't allowed to kill innocent mundanes but he's not used to the feedings yet.

"Lightwood!" Luke called getting Alec's attention. He quickly turned around to be face to face with an angry werewolves. "You know you can't kill innocent mundanes Alec."

"This mundane isn't all inoccent." Alec said shrugging his shoulders.

"Really and what did he do?"

Alec didn't have an answer. He feed on the mundane because he needed to feed and that's all.

"Okay Alec, get out of here." Luke says picking up the body.

Alec nods his head and makes his way up the stairs to his new apartment when he arrives. Taking a quick shower he lays down in his bed and sighs wishing that things could be a little different.

Waking up to the sound of banging on his door Alec makes his way and opens it to see Luke and another short man.

"Alec we need to talk about your feeding."

"I know, I know. It's out of control and I'm trying to work on that." Alec says leading them to the living room.

"Hey Lightwood! Have anything in here besides blood?" Luke calls from the kitchen. Alec shivers slightly when he says blood, still not used to being a vampire.

"Yeah in the very back of the fridge." Alec says codly. He looks away from the kitchen and sees the younger looking man sitting across from him. Alec smiles but the man only looks away.

"Hi I'm Alec." Alec says sticking his hand out. The man takes his hand and shakes it while shivering to the coldness of Alec's skin.

"I'm Magnus." Answered the man shyly. Luke comes back to the living room but all Alec can think about it the short tan man sitting across from him.