Cuddles

"Magnus?" Alec asks while he plays with a tattoo on Magnus chest. It's only a triangle nothing more but Alec loves it.

"Yes?" Magnus replies as he starts playing with Alec's hair.

"I love you, you know that right?"

"Of course I do and I love you too. Is something the matter?" Magnus says moving his head so he can look at me. I look at him, sigh, and cuddle closer into Magnus' side.

"Well we've been married for while now..." Alec says making his voice drift off.

"Alec dear, if you want to ask me anything then ask. You never need to be afraid to speak your mind." Magnus says going back to playing with Alecs' thick black curls.

"I was wondering what it would be like to have a kid."

"A kid?"

"Yeah you know children. Maybe one or two. Girl or boy."

"I think a girl." Magnus says smiling. Alec looks up at him and smiles too.

"You wouldn't mind having children?"

"Not at all. We could have a little girl, our little princess. We could dress her up, give her glitter. And we could have a boy. Another man of the house."

"I like that idea."

"I do too."

Super short I know I'm sorry. My mind is else where and I've been having horrible writers block and it takes me such a long time to think about anything but my mind is also on another chapter (s) with this book and my sequel to another book I'm writing so it's legit every where right now.

Question: Favorite Color or Favorite pet? Or you could answer both