The Not So Perfect Wedding pt.2

- Magnus POV -

It all happened so quickly. Me and Alec fighting, ready to say our vows and then Alec fainting.

I quickly went to his side and our closer friends did too.

"What the hell did you do Magnus?"

"Me?! What did I do?"

Everyone looked at me. Izzy, Clary, Jace and Simon.

"Well I sorta heard you guys fighting. And Alec has been super stressed out." Simon said quietly.

I roll my eyes and pick up Alec moving him out of the giant room and into his old bedroom.

When I put him on the bed, I sat down next to him. He was sweaty, cold, pale. All this time I missed all the signs.

I slowly stroke his hair and after a couple minutes Alec came back, slowly opening his eyes.

Once he saw me Alec rolled his eyes and looked away.

'deserve it'  I thought in my head.

I slowly took Alecs hand and started talking.

"Look I don't know if saying sorry will fix this but I'm saying it anyways. I am sorry. I didn't even realize I was hurting you and breaking so many promises this week.

I just got so swamped with work and I never got married to anyone so I wanted it to be perfect.

But I guess I should of been there for you too and not of blown up on you today. And I don't even know if you want to get married today or move it back. I'm sorry."

Alec slowly moved his head to face me and sitting up a little bit. "Are you going to work on our honey moon?"

"No."

"You going to continue pushing me away? Forgetting our last date night as a non married couple?"

"No and no." I said with a small smile.

Alec moved his hands toward my cheek. "I don't care that you work. I work too but when you make it all about work and don't spend time with me even for weeks it gets frustrating.

You're an ass."

"A cute ass though."

Alec laughed a little and nodded his head. "Yes, yes you are."

Alec slowly pulled me into a small kiss, holding me tight. After we pulled away we hugged each other.

"I want to get married. But I need food first."

"Of course Dear, anything you need."

"I love you, I want you to know that." Alec says staring into my eyes.

"I know. I love you too, always will." I reply back. "Now how about we go get married?"

Idea from sykrh_mhdxxmention a user