Lost (Mpreg) pt.2

It's been a couple of weeks and I'm  noticing that  I've been getting sick a lot. I hear a knock on the bathroom door and all I do is wipe my mouth and lean against the wall.

I hear the door slowly open and I look up to see Magnus standing over me.

"Alec are you okay?"

I shake my head because I feel absoulty to weak to even talk. Magnus slowly stands me up and takes me to the bed. Once I lie down he gets his phone out and calls someone.

"Hey Catarina."

*silence*

"I'm good. Alec isn't though. He's been sick a lot lately."

*silence*

"I would highly appreciate that. When would you stop by?"

*silence*

"That's perfect! I'll see you in 20. Thank you Cat!"

He puts his phone down sitting next to me and tells me that Catarina will be here in about 20 minutes.

The entire time I was asleep so when I woke up I heard footsteps out side. Rubbing my eyes and sitting up a little bit, I see the door open revealing Cat and Magnus.

"Hey sleeping beauty." Magnus jokes. I give him a small smile as I watch Cat come next to me.

"So I'm going to see what's wrong. So if you want to lay down on your back for me that would be great."

I nod my head and lay down on my back as I watch Cat use her magic to see what is wrong.

After awhile she looks at me with a confused look. She looks at Magnus too and her magic fades.

"What? What is it?" Magnus says with a worried look.

"This is going to a.....weird question, okay?"

"Okay."

"Have you guys........done anything in the past week? That um involves a bed?"

"Sex? Yeah we did like two weeks ago, why you being awkward?" Magnus says, trying to hurry this up.

"Because Alec's pregnant."