Kitty Cat....... Kinda

Awakening from a nap, I slowly yawn looking around seeing if anyone is home.

I look at the drink I just had before I fell asleep remembering that it tasted a bit weird.

Once I stand up I go to the kitchen cooking some dinner since its around six and I know Magnus will be home any minute.

After awhile I heard the front door open and close, hearing his boots on the floor make that click click click noise.

I continued making dinner because I know if I look away it will get burnt.

I hear a small gasp and my name in a whisper. I turn around and see Magnus with his eyes wide.

"What did you do?"

"What do you mean?" I ask Magnus. "Is there something wrong?"

"Oh god please don't tell me you took a drink out of that cup on the counter did you?"

I look at Magnus weird and nod my head slowly. A small grin forms on his face. He quickly turns off the oven and takes my hand, leading me to the bathroom.

Once we enter the bathroom my eyes go wide and a gasp escapes.

"Why do I have cat ears? Magnus What did I drink?!"

"It looks like you took a cat potion I made for one of my clients."

I look at Magnus and give him a weird look.

"And why on earth would a client want that? Look at me! I'm half cat!"

-Later that Day-

I head over to Magnus and Alec's apartment knowing that Alec is supposed to come over and help me and Clary today.

Once I get to the apartment I knock hearing voices on the other side. Magnus opens the door shyly and sees me. "Hi Jace." Magnus says slowly.

"Hi. Where Alec?"

"Oh well this isn't exactly the perfect time."

I give Magnus a annoyed look and open the door wider making my way into the apartment. Seeing that he's not in the living room I make my way to the bedroom.

"Jace! Stop!"

I ignore Magnus and walk into the bedroom seeing Alec on the bed with real life cat ears.

I grin at Alec then burst into laughter.

"This isn't funny Jace!"

"Oh yeah it is."

I look at Jace with a mad expression while Magnus stands behind him with a apologetic look.

I roll my eyes at my brother and start to yawn but it comes out as a meow, this makes Jace laugh harder and even makes Magnus grin.

I give Magnus a look and his grin turns into a straight line.

Pushing Jace out of the apartment and leaning against the door I let out some air.

'This is unbelievable' I say to myself.