6. Back To The Future

"Harry stop. Where are we going?"

"You'll see. Just have patience." Harry says pulling me outside of the building and leading me to the back.

"You're going to kill me aren't you? Was this your plan? To dumb me and then kill me?" I say making Harry stop and turn around.

"I never planned on dumbing you. I never planned on hurting you either. Just......come on." Harry says letting go of my arm and continues walking.

I sigh loudly and follow Harry with my arms across my chest. After a few minutes walking Harry stops making me look at him.

"What are we doing here?"

"Don't you remember?"

"Of course I do."  I say sighing as I remember last year, "this is the spot you and I ran off to. We both were practicing lines and ended up kissing but longer than expected.

We came here to get away from everyone. You poured your heart and soul to me and I did the same. Both of us telling each other that our love isn't just toward each other in our characters but in real life too." I say with tears forming in my eyes.

"Matt I do love you still."

"Then why did you leave me?" I say a few tears escaping and falling down my cheek, "after a year of dating you left me. I've cried and cried ever since that day."

"I thought making my family happy that I would be happy. I thought protecting my career would be a good thing."

"You're starting to sound like Magnus." I say laughing painfully.

"I know, but it's the truth. Matt I love you. I do. And I know what I want."

"And what's that?"