1. Keeping It A Secret

Opening the door to reaveal a very tall pale man we both smile at each other immediately. He walks in and leans down kissing me softly on the lips.

"I've missed you." Alexander says quietly.

"I've missed you too." I tell him. We both make our way to my couch and sit down.

"I don't want to go back to the institute. There all rude." Alexander says sighing as he leans into my side a little bit.

"Most people just don't understand other people's perspective. Just ignore them. Are your parents in town?"

"My mom is. My dad won't even step foot in the Institute again. I can't blame him either. None of us want him here, neither my mom."

"Well at least you have your siblings and your mom there. Simon too."

"You didn't mention Clary." Alexander says looking at me. I give him a confused look and look away.

"You don't like Clary though..." I say in a confused tone. Alexander starts to laugh and nods his head.

"Yeah I know." He says laughing. I look at Alexander and shake my head at him. I then lose my smile knowing I'll never hear his laugh.

I have to move to a different country. Some warlocks need my help and I'm the best Warlock there is.

"Magnus? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I was just thinking about how you tripped Clary that one day. She fell into the pond. I felt bad for her."

"You laughed. Everyone did."

"It was funny, yes but still felt bad."

"Yeah.... I should of pushed Jace."

"Alexander!"