3. Relationships and Friendships

I sit on the black couch in Dom's apartment since he demanded that we all go there to talk.

Harry is sitting next to me and Isaiah on the other side. Dom and Alberto on another couch while the girls are standing.

"Look I have no idea what you want us to say but you saw what you saw and I'm not going to lie about it."

"I just want to know why you didn't tell us?" Dom asks.

"Because it's scary."

"How? It can't be that hard. And we could of kept a secret." Dom said as everyone else pitches in agreement.

"We weren't ready yet to tell you all, that's it. We were going to soon we promise." Harry says while I look away not trusting to look at anybody. Are they mad? How will fans react? Did I make a mistake and date Harry?

I'm lost in my thoughts that I totally forgot everyone else was here.

"Matt!"

I quickly look up at everyone after Dom yelled my name.

"Are you okay?"

"I, um, I'll be back." I say standing up and leaving the apartment. I go into the hallway and lean against the hall closing my eyes.

I hear the door open and I look over to see Dom and Isaiah.

"Hey Matt."

I give them a small smile but look away again.

"Listen man, we don't care okay? We are as much worried what the fans are going to say as you are. And what the directors will say."

"You don't care?"

"Nah not really." Isaiah says which puts a smile on my face.

"Good. I was scared you all hated us."

"Why because you kiss each other's faces off? Nah it's cool." Dom says making me laugh and pats my back leading me back inside.

Once I come back in Harry looks at me with a worried look but I give him a smile letting him know I'm okay.

Once we all sit down again he leans over and whispers to me, "I love you." causing me to blush and leaving me with thoughts, maybe everything will be okay.