5. Punishment

Walking back into my office I see Jace still sitting in the chair. Walking over to my desk I take a deep breath and look at him.

"As your boss I have to punish you. Drugging another is wrong and doing things with your....boss is against the law so as your punishment you will be off all missions this month and you will be cleaning people's rooms, swords or anything else and you will be helping out with the prisoners. You will do what the guards or inquisitor says even if that means cleaning the prisoner.

As my brother you will not be allowed to come over to me and Magnus apartment unless you have permission from me or Magnus. If someone told you we gave you permission call us first. Also we are taking the key we gave you, Isabelle, Clary and Simon. We are tired of you guys randomly walking in. So hand it over." I tell Jace. He reaches in his pocket and gives me the key and looks at me.

"Anything else?"

"No. Go see if anyone needs help on anything or needs anything cleaned. If not to go people's rooms then head down to the prisoners. Tomorrow I won't be here to help you out so everything is up to you to keep up your jobs." I say to Jace.

"I'm sorry Alec."

"Your forgiven a little bit now go." I tell Jace as I watch him leave the office. I walk out a few minutes after words and walk toward my siblings.

"I've contacted Lydia. She will be in charge today and tomorrow and she knows about Jace's jobs too so don't try to get out of them. I'm going home." I say turning around and walking out the door heading to Magnus.