5. Working Together

Once I get on set the next day I see Dom and Harry in their places with their hair done and in their clothes for their character. Once I get in my place I look up and see Harry staring at me.

"Hello Matt." Harry says. I give him a weird look and nod.

"Hey.." I say awkwardly and look down at my shoes waiting for the director to tell us to start.

*Time Skip*

"Why are we here?" Jace asks looking at Magnus.

"Because something is happening with the Downworlders and I need your help." Magnus says looking over at me.

"Both of us?" I ask looking at Mangus.

"No, every Shadowhunter out there."

"Is everything okay Magnus?" I ask stepping closer. Mangus steps back and I sigh.

"Jace go to the institute and grab every Shadowhunter you can. Meet me in the park at about three. Okay?"

Jace nods his head and leaves the loft leaving me and Magnus.

"Magnus?"

"I'm being followed. Well my entire kind. Even vampires, seelies. Everyone. Something dark is coming but I don't know what."

"Are you going to be okay?"

"I'm not sure." Magnus says, "I'm scared. I've never been so scared in my life but now that I have you..... I can't loose you Alexander."

"And you won't loose me." I say putting my hand on Magnus cheek making him look at me, "I will always be here. For you."

"I love you."

"I love you too." I say leaning in and kissing Magnus.

"AND CUT! Okay take a break guys." The director yells making me and Harry separate. I sigh and turn around ready to walk away but Harry grabs my arm.

"Come with me." Harry says pulling me with him.