5. Important Talk

Walking into the office Friday everyone stares at me. Not wanting to look at anyone I just continue looking straight. Once I walk past Alexander he tries to stop me but all I do is walk into my office and shut the door.

Sitting at my desk I hear a knock on the door. Sighing I yell for them to come in and I see Alexander. I look back at my paper work as he sits in front of me.

"I wanted to tell you that I want to take the job offer Magnus." Alexander says. I don't look at him only nod.

"Okay. I'll have some paper work on your desk later." I tell him still looking at the paper in front of me.

"Are you okay Mangus?"

"I'm fine."

"No you're not. If this is about yesterday I don't care. Neither does everyone else." Alexander says making me look up at him.

"You don't care?"

"No I don't. I kinda have no room to talk."

"What do you mean by that?" I ask him leaning back in my chair.

"Well I have a secret too."

"Which is?"

"I have feelings for my boss just like you have feelings for your assistant."

My eyes go wide and I look at Alexander speechless.

"Now if you excuse me. I have work to go do." He says standing up and stops at the door.

"You know my number right?"

"Yeah."

"Then don't be afraid to use it." Alexander says walking out of the office and closing the door leaving me with my thoughts.