8. It's Happened

-1 Year Later-

Walking out of the portal I see the insitute in flames. I hear the screams and cries of agony as the building slowly tumbles down. Looking around I don't see anyone. I was to late.

Walking back to the portal with tears in my eyes I walk through ending up in my new apartment again face to face to Camille.

"Get out." I tell Camille. She doesn't move and my fingers start to turn blue.

"I said get out." I growl at Camille. She doesn't budge just smiles at me. I then throw my magic at her putting her in chains.

"You're going to the Clave now. I never want to see you again or I'll make sure to burn you alive like what you did my Alexander." I tell her as I send her off.

I then walk to my couch and cry with the picture of the burning building not leaving my mind.

"Magnus!"

I wake up startled as I see Alexander over me in the process of shaking me. My breathing is heavy and my face feels wet. I look at Alexander and then the time to see it's only one in the morning.

"Are you okay?" Alexander asks as he sits next to me. I shake my head and he pulls me into his lap.

"Want to talk about it?"

"I was just remembering the institute. It always finds its way back into my mind." I say with tears in my eyes.

"Hey look at me." Alexander says. I slowly look at him and he puts his finger under my chin.

"That fire wasn't your fault Magnus. I hate what Camille did to you because you dont deserve it but look I'm here and safe, Max is here and all my siblings and their partners are okay.

Everything is fine. I have my lovely Warlock back and Max has a second dad now."

"He doesn't call me dad."

"He will soon but I know that he loves you deeply." Alexander says smiling at me. I sigh happily and lean into Alexander.

"I'm so happy I have you back." I say quietly.

"I am too." Alexander says kissing my forehead before we both fall asleep.