Issues pt.2

I sit on the couch with my head in my hands. As I watched Alec slowly step back like I physically hit him made me realize what came out of my mouth.

As I sit on the couch what felt like hours I stand up and head to the bedroom. Noticing the door is unlocked I take it as a good sign.

Once I step in the only noise is the running shower behind the bathroom door. Giving Alec some space I sit on the bed waiting for the shower to turn off.

After about two minutes I get up and go to the bathroom door. "Alec?"

No response.

"Alec I know you can hear me and it's alright to be mad at me, but please say or do something."

I hear the door unlock and I see Alec come out with new clothes on.

"Alec...." I say with a begging voice. He continues standing in front of me putting things away, his back toward me.

"I understand you're mad. But we need to talk about this. Its been about an hour. Please let me explain. Can you at least turn around to show me you agree?"

Alec doesn't move and I sigh. I lay my hand on his back and he tenses up.

"Please...." I say once again.

"No." Alec says with saddness but a hint of anger.

"Why not? Alec I'm sorry and I know that it won't fix it. But I didn't mean what I said. I regret it. I was just angry." I said making my grip tighter.

"That was an hour ago Magnus. I need time to think."

"Why!?" I said turning Alec around. "I'm sorry! Now just talk to me!" I yell shaking him.

"Magnus get off of me!" Alec says pushing me. "What's wrong with you lately?!" He yells as he pushes me to the ground.

His eyes go wide and he stumbles back. "I --- I --- Magnus I'm sorry. I -- I wasn't thinking." Alec says with tears forming in his eyes, he walks over to me but stops. "I'm sorry." He says rushing out of the room, the front door slamming shut.