Switched

I wake up with a pounding headache not remembering much from last night. Looking over I see black hair peeking out of the golden covers. Not wanting to wake Magnus I get up and throw a shirt over my bare chest and walk toward the bathroom in only boxers and a t-shirt.

Once I get to the bathroom I run my hand over my face and slowly face the mirror yawning with my eyes closed shut.

I slowly open them and blink a couple times before I look in the mirror. Horrified I jump backwards and hit the wall making a picture fall with a shatter.

"Alec?" I hear from the bedroom. I quickly leave the bathroom and stand in front of the bed.

"What the hell happened to me!" I scream while looking at Mangus how's coming out of the covers. Once he is I freak out even more not seeing Magnus but seeing.....me?

"Magnus why the hell are we in different bodies?!"

"What?"

I watch as he quickly gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom still freaked out that he looks like me.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Magnus screams and runs out of the bathroom. "I'M YOU!"

"I know that." I say putting my hand in my hair. After thinking I freeze and look up at Magnus. "Wait if you're me and I'm you then that mean I'm a Warlock and you're a....."

"Shadowhunter?"

"Yeah...."

"No, no, no, no, no, no. This can't be happening. You have no idea how to use magic and well I can't go to the institute! I can't be the head!"

"Well then let's tell someone."

"Like anyone will believe us! You're short and have glitter around your eyes. I'm tall and have runes everywhere and pale. Very very pale."

"Well thank you for pointing that out." I say sighing. "Just ask Cat or Tessa or someone to come here."

"How?"

"Make them come and then tell them something only you would know."

"That's actually a good plan."

"I know, now hurry up so I can be in my own body."

"Oh like you haven't been in mine before." Magnus says winking at me making me leave the room with a blush on my face.