Fight

"Why are you always like that Alec?" Magnus says throwing his hands in the air.

"Like what?"

"Don't play stupid with me Alexander. You always hide your feelings and never tell anyone how you feel, ever.

  You act like a brave person but I know you are just shy and afraid."

I scoff at Magnus and roll my eyes, looking away. 

"Really? I'm just a shy and afraid person, scared to tell people how I feel. Oh, I guess I'm also scared to be out in the open too, someone might see me, oh no." I say with sarcasm.

Magnus looks at me and walks off leaving me in the living room. "What? Don't have anything to say back? Walking off like you don't care?"

"I don't care!"

"Fine, then maybe I should just leave."

"Maybe you should." Magnus says, "God I should of never got involved with shaodwhunters, so annoying and stupid." I hear Magnus whisper.

"If you don't want to get involved then maybe it will be best if I leave."

"Fine, but don't come back!" Magnus screams.

I look at Magnus and nod my head slowly. "Okay." I say walking towars the door and grabbing some things, including my bow and arrow.

"Are you really going?" Magnus whispers. I act like I don't hear him and open the door walking out.

"ALEXANDER! Wait!"

I slam the door shut and walk down the hallway, walking into the street. I shiver slightly from the sudden temputure drop.

I quickly start walking somewhere, anywhere. I can't go to the institute because he could easily find my there.

So all I do is walk and walk until I know the perfect place to be, even if it might just be a dirty building.

*Time skip - Magnus POV*

It's been an hour and Alexander still hasn't come back home. I've called him muliple times but he won't answer.

I make a portal and head to the institute hoping he's there. Once I enter the building I see Jace, Izzy, and Clary.

My eyes are puffy, I can tell and I'm fidgeting with my rings badly. Jace notices me first and gets everyone else's attention.

They walk over to me and notice my weird behavior. "Magnus? What's wrong?" Clary asks.

I look up at her and after a couple seconds I finally start talking, while slightly panicking.

"I didn't mean to! We were just having a fight and we said some things we didn't mean and now he's gone and I dont know where he is.

I didn't mean to make him actually leave I was just mad, and now I'm worried and he won't answer his phone. And-----."

"Woah, Magnus slow down. What are you talking about?" Jace says interuppting me.

I take a deep breath and talk again slowly, "I had a fight with Alec. We said some things we obviously didnt mean and I told him to leave after saying something super rude, and he actually did leave.

I didnt expect him to and now he won't answer his phone and it's been slightly over an hour and he's still not back and I'm worried."

I don't look at the siblings thinking they are going to be mad and maybe throw me through a wall.

"Okay, we will find him. What did you say to him that made him leave?"

I look up at the three shaodwhunters and immediately feel guilt. "I --- I can't say it again."

"Magnus we need to know." Izzy says.

"I told him I should of never got involved with shadowhunters, and they were annoying and stupid." I said slightly slowly.

I don't look at there faces and try and make an excuse to leave, but Jace grabs my arm before I do.

"It's fine Magnus, you were just mad. We'll find him, okay?"

I nod my head slightly and head to the library. "God I messed up."