7. The Date

Arriving at Alexander's apartment I knock on the door and awkward stand in the hallway as a guy walks past me.

"Hey man." The guy says waving at me as he walks by.

"Um, hi?" I answer back looking at the door again. He gives me a weird look and continues walking until he reaches a door and enters it. Just then Alexander's door opens up.

I look up and down Alexander. He's wearing a tight black button shirt, jeans and black shoes. His hair is styled back and I notice something on his ear too. A earring?

"Hey Mangus. Come in." He says opening the door wider. I walk in and I look around noticing his house is very open, neat and kinda fancy.

"You look nice." Alexander says making me smile at him.

"You do too. So what are we doing tonight?"

"Well I thought I would cook something for you and we could just hang out here. If that's okay?"

"It sounds good to me." I tell him following him into the kitchen. Sitting down at the bar he instantly gets to work while we also start a conversation.

*Time Skip*

"Oh my god." I say laughing and wiping my tears away, "she actually did that?"

"Yes! She was so embarss. There was spaghetti all over my mom and the kitchen."

"I gotta meet her. Someone needs to teach her some cooking skills."

"Trust me we have and she still fails."

"That's hilarious. You're family sounds amazing."

"They are. What about your family?"

"I've only lived with my mom my entire life but she's great. My other family lives in Indonesia."

"Have you ever meet them?"

"Once but we contact each other once in awhile. My mom though she could cook a nice Belgium waffle."

"So no spaghetti sauce every where?"

"No spaghetti sauce every where." I say chuckling at Alexander. We both look at each other and I see him leaning on moving a little bit on the couch.

"Is this okay?" He asks me. I nod in response and continue looking at him. I start to lean in too and we both capture each others lips. Once we pull away I smile at him.

"It's more than okay." I whisper. He smiles too and then he starts laughing.

"What?"

"I wonder what the new secret will be at the office." He answers laughing still. I start laughing too and shake my head.

"Oh my god, I don't wanna know." I say looking at him lovingly while laughing still.

The end.