1. High School Reunion

Alec was the only thing on Magnus' mind. They haven't spoke to each other since senior year when they were eighteen and now they are both twenty-two. It's been four years but Magnus still stays in touch with Clary, Simon, Izzy and Jace sometimes.

It kills Magnus not to talk or see Alec but he can't. What happened during senior year will always scar Magnus. More happened during that week than anything else that has happened in his life. The weeks after weren't pleasant either.

While Mangus is currently thinking about Alec, Alec is at home getting ready for the High School Reunion the same Reunion Magnus is getting ready for.

"Magnus I'm so excited! We get to see everyone from school!" Clary says jumping up and down. "I mean when was the last time you saw Izzy or Jace? Like a month ago?"

"Yes and a month wasn't that long ago. It flew by." Magnus says rolling his eyes. Clary notices his behavior and touches his arm.

"This is about Alec isn't it?" Clary asks softly as they walk in the building. Mangus looks at her with regret and pain.

"Please, don't say his name. Just ---- drop it." Magnus says as nice as he can and continues walking into the gym. While Simon has caught up with the two of them Magnus turns around to get a drink but bumps into someone.

"Watch it dude! You knocked my boyfriend down!" A man says in a rude voice. Magnus quickly brushes himself off.

"I'm so sorry! All I did was turn around." Magnus says. After brushing off he looks up and sees a short man with blonde hair and next to him a tall man looking down and brushing himself off too.

Once the tall man looks up Mangus breath leaves. By now all his friends our surrounding them.

"Magnus?" Alec says his eyes going wide. "I didn't think you would be here."

"I ------ hi." Magnus says quietly. Every one notices his behavior and Alec quickly introduces the man standing next to him.

"Um Magnus this is Tyler. My boyfriend. And Tyler this is Magnus." Alec says with a smile. My entire heart stops and I look at the floor. Memories rushing back.

"Alec I did not kiss him! Please I would never do that to you."

"How can I believe you Mangus? Everyone was saying how he was your new boyfriend. He had your tounge down your fucking throat!"

"Yeah he did Alexander. But I fucking love you! He pushed himself on me and I was pushing him off. Trust me Alexander." Mangus says walking up to Alec and cupping his face. "I love you and only you. You are my true and only love." Magnus says kissing Alec and Alec kissing immediately.

"Magnus!" Clary shouts waving a hand in front of his face. Magnus blinks a couple times coming back to reality. "Are you okay?"

"Um........ I gotta go okay?" He says while his eyes tear up. He looks at Alec who is giving him a worried look. "Bye Alec. Bye Taylor." Magnus says quietly.

"It's Tyler!" Tyler yells at Mangus but all that matters is getting home and away from Alec.

Two updates in literally less than a minute😂

Question: What time is it in your state/country?