Issues pt.3

I run out the apartment not knowing what to do. I stumbled over some steps but made my way out side rushing to the only place I knew, The Institute.

Once I made it to the giant doors and made my way inside I saw Izzy and Jace. They immediately rushed over to me asking me what's wrong.

"I didn't mean too. I -- I wasn't thinking and it just happened." I said tears in my eyes. Jace quickly sat me down and they both asked what happened, so I told them everything.

"Oh, Alec, it'll be okay. You just need him to explain." Izzy said hugging me.

"I pushed him, Iz."

Just as Jace was going to say something we heard the doors open and Magnus slowly walked in.

Once my siblings saw him they left the room.

"Magnus, I'm sorry."

"There's no need to apologize."

"No, I shouldn't of pushed you."

"Well Thats in the past now. I'm sorry though. I've been gone because I'm working with a client who is dealing with something major. I never meant to hurt you with what I said and I should of gave you space. I'm sorry."

I stand up and go to Magnus.

"I'm happy you're okay, I kinda left you lying there."

"It's fine, as long as we are here now. Together."  Magnus says as he leans up and kisses me.

"I love you and I'm sorry."

"I love you too."