1. Thrown Out

Walking all alone at night the cold rain makes shivers go up my spine. My black hair soaked and covering my eyes and the pockets in my coat make small puddles.

Cars rush by as they continusally splash puddles at me, people run into building with there colorful umbrellas and the city lights slowly turn off one by one.

Not knowing where to go I find my self sitting next to a bench. Not feeling like sitting on it I just lean against it as I sit on the wet cold ground.

I look up at the sky as small rain drops hit my face mixing with the salty tears running down my face.

I look back at the ground as I hear the soft buzzing of my phone. Pulling it out of my back pants pocket I look at the light up screen that reads Izzy.

I pick it up and put it to my ear not saying anything as her high pitch voice leaves the phone.

"Alec. Where are you? Did Dad and Mom really throw you out?"

"They did and I'm at a bench."

"A bench!?! It's raining."

"I have no where else to go Iz! Magnus kicked me out two days ago! We aren't together anymore and I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed there. I have no where to go."

"You can always go to Simons house. It's better than nothing."

"I'd love that but he already has three people living there, there's no room for me. I'll find something." I say as my voice cracks. I look back at the sky as the stars hide behind the rain clouds. I pinch the middle of my nose as more tears mix with rain on my face.

"Be careful Alec it's dangerous out there." Izzy says quietly. I look in front of me and see a man pinned against the wall as someone steals his money.

"I'll be fine Iz. Its not as bad out here as you think it is." I say lying to her as I watch the man throw the smaller boy to ground and runs off with all his money and other belongings. I cringe quietly and sigh.

"I love you Iz."

"I love you too Al. Bye."

"Bye." I say softly as I pull the phone away from my face slowly. I get up form the cold wet ground and lift my bag back on my back.

I continue walking slowly as a pass a open window. I look inside and see there's a party going on. Getting closer to the party I see a man sitting on the couch who looks bored out of his mind.

Not giving it much thought I continue to look around the room then back to the man on the couch who is now looking at me. I gasp as I see who it is and turn around running off into the street and down an alley way.

Breathing heavily I look down at my phone that's now ringing until I feel arms around me and a cold metal pressed against my neck.

"Don't speak, don't scream, just give us some money and some belonging and we'll be gone. Got it?" A man with a raspy voice says as I stand there with wide eyes as I slowly nod my head.