5. We Should Talk

Waking up I find my self in a warm bed. Not on the cold ground or a set bench. I hear no yelling from my parents or the smoke smell from the kitchen.

I smile to my self finally waking up peacefully and in a bed that's better than my old one and the New York City street.

I get out of bed carefully and pull on a shirt and sweats before leaving the spare room in Magnus apartment.

When I step out in the living room I see him with a coffee mug in his hands and a fuzzy blanket on top of him.

"Hi." I say quietly when I get closer to Magnus.

"Hey. How are you feeling?"

"Better. Thank you." I say sitting down on the couch, once again far away from Magnus.

"2÷I don't know how long you want me here but if you want your apartment back to your self then I can go anytime."

"What? Where would you even stay?"

"I don't know. I'd find a place."

"No. You can stay here, it's fine."

"Okay." I say quietly.

"Alec?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't you think, we should, you know talk?"

"What about?"

"Everything. I thought about what you said about Liam."

"Oh.."

"And I believe you. Mainly because I called him." Magnus says with a small smile.

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." Magnus says standing up and sitting next to me.

"If you don't wanna start over again I'd understand." Magnus says looking up at me. I smile down at him and move my hand on top of his.

"Magnus the only thing I wanted since that day was to have you back." I say smiling. He smiles too and we both lean in capturing each others lips. Once we pull away his eyes slowly drift to my cut.

"How is it? Does it hurt?"

"No it doesn't. Thank you for taking care of it."

"You're welcome."

"And thank you for letting me stay here."

"You're welcomed here anytime Alexander."

"Do I have to sleep in the guest bedroom still?"

"No you don't. I'd like it if you moved back in my bedroom." Magnus says smiling. I smile at him too and we both kiss each other one last time before laying down and cuddling each other.