5. The Plan

"What are you doing here?" I asks Camille as I walk closer to her. She gives me that wicked grin and stand up walking toward me.

She stops in front of me and puts her hand on my bicep. I gently pull my arm away and look down at the ground.

"Oh don't be like that. We both know your no longer with that Shadowhunter."

I quickly look up at Camile and step back so she can't do anything. I give her a strange look and point my finger at her.

"How do you know about that?"

"Mangus why do you think your here?"

"Because Warlocks need my help. Now answer my question."

Camille looks at me and just grins wider before walking into the kitchen and pouring her self some blood. I carefully follow her and watch as she leans on the counter. She takes a drink and then licks her lips after watching me still.

"Mangus. You and I are meant to be but obviously you don't see that. I wanted you. I've always wanted you.

But you've disrespected me. You disrespected my entire clan and you've made others angry at you. You have enemies. We both know that."

"Where is this leading to Camille?"

"Me and my people planned for you to come here. No one needs you here in India. India is doing just fine."

"Then why the fuck am I here?" I growl at Camille.

"So we can continue are plan of course."

"Which is?"

"Having hundreds of demons attack the institute." She says walking slowly to me. She walks closer and starts circling me running her finger on my arm and back, "so your little friends can't escape. So they'll be trapped. Next that institute will explode with your precious Shadowhunter going up in flames with it." She says standing in front of me now grinning wickedly.