5. Getting Somewhere Awakwardly

Magnus nods his head and let's me walk back inside the apartment. I described why I had no where to go and he nodded his head.

"So I know I might of ruined what ever was going on so I could go to a different part of the apartment?"

"No it's okay." Ana says grabbing her jacket. "I have to get home anyway." She says walking over to Magnus and kissing him then walking out the door. Once she leaves its just me and Magnus on the couch alone.

"You were never coming back were you?" I say out of no where.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because Magnus." I say taking a deep breath. "You know what never mind. I see it was a mistake even coming here so I'll just go."

"Where?"

"I don't know. Any where but here I guess." I say heading to the door. Once my hand reaches the handle I feel a hand on my shoulder and I tense up.

"Stay."

"Why? You're being awkward with me and I don't even know if you've been honest with me for the past 18 years."

"Why do you say that Alec?" Once I hear Magnus say my name that way I tense. He's never called me that only when something is wrong or he's mad.

"I --- I really need to go Magnus. Just visit when you want to." I say walking out the door and slamming it shut. While I walk down the hallway I feel tears in my eyes.

I can tell he never wanted to come back. We had one conversation since he's been gone. He has a girlfriend and he's awkward and tenses up when I'm around.

I continue walking down the hallway when I hear my name being called but I keep walking.

"Alexander!" I hear. I stop walking and slowly turn around seeing Magnus running after me.

"I think we should talk."

"If you insist."

"Just one thing....... Why did you come here?"

And that's when my breath left my body and I instantly freeze up.