6. The Surprise Gift

My appointment with Kaycee was great. She's been now teaching me how to talk longer and how to pick up speed with talking too. Soon the lessons will be how to lose my stutter.

Looking over at the clock I see it's almost four o'clock. Knowing Magnus will be home by six I start planning. I cook dinner and even hang lights outside on the balcony. I put a black table under our light up fire place.

I put a dark red sheet over the table and put some candles and some red roses in a black vase

I put a dark red sheet over the table and put some candles and some red roses in a black vase. Looking over at the clock I see it's now 5:53pm. I put our food on the table and put soft music on.

I hear the door open and hear Mangus calling my name. Walking into the living room he smiles at me and my stomach drops, nerves getting the best of me.

We kiss quickly and he puts his stuff down.

"What's that smell?"

'I made dinner. I wanted to surprise you.' I tell Magnus with sign language.

"Oh Alexander you didn't have to do that." He says smiling.

'I wanted too. Now come on.' I say grabbing his hand and leading him outside. He gasp at the scenery and smiles at me.

"It's beautiful Alexander." Magnus tells me. We both make our way to our seats and start eating.

We talk all night and I even make Magnus laugh sometimes. Of course when I wanted to laugh I had to hold it in. That was another down fall to losing my voice.

After dinner we both sit on the couch that's outside. Magnus stares at me causing me to smile.

'What is it?'

"Nothing, I just love you." Magnus says. I smile at Magnus knowing that this is the perfect timing. Taking a deep breath I look Magnus in the eyes.

"I love y-you too." I tell Magnus. His eyes go wide and his mouth hangs open.

"Alexander... Oh Alexander you actually spoke." Magnus says with tears in his eyes.

"I know. I w-wanted to s-surprise you."

"Well I am defiantly surprised." Magnus says with tears falling down his cheeks. I quickly wipe them off and he smiles at me.

"I love your voice." Magnus tells me smiling.

"I love y-yours too." I tell him,"I love e-everything about you. I love you Mangus."

"And I love you too Alexander. So freaking much." Magnus says before kissing me passionately. After we break the kiss he hugs me quickly and whispers in my ear, "I'm so freaking proud of you Alexander and I'm beyond happy."

"The n-night isn't over y-yet Magnus."

"What do you mean?"

I smile at Magnus and grab the box in my pocket. Mangus quickly puts his hand over his mouth tears forming again.

I open the box showing him a beautiful black band with a small diamond in the middle.

"M-Magnus we h-have been together f-for almost t-three years now. You stuck w-with me the entire t-time even though y-you never heard my voice." I tell him catching my breath.

"You are t-the first one out o-of my entire f-family to hear it a-again. You are m-my lover, my everything and I w- want to be w-with you forever." I say taking another breath.

"Will you do m-me the honors of m-marrying me?"

"YES! Oh god yes!" Magnus says throwing his arms around me. "That was beautiful Alexander. You even spoke a entire paragraph. I'm so proud."

"Thank you." I say smiling. I put the band on his finger and let him admire it.

"It's beautiful Alexander, just like you." Magnus says making me blush. He leans in meeting my lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Part seven will be up in 2 hours!

What to expect in part seven: Family finds out, parties are thrown and some happy congrats.

What to expect in new story: Alec gets pregnant by his verbally abusive ex and he ran away from the hospital. Alec is then found by Magnus, a rich millionaire. Idea from PrincessPeach211