Issues

Magnus has been gone for hours. He left around Eleven A.M and now the clock reads Eleven-Thirty P.M.

He didn't address where he was going, just that he would be home soon, and that's it. But soon had already arrived a long time ago.

I sit on the couch, in the dark for another thirty minutes before I hear the door open and silently shut, as if he's trying not to wake me.

As I heard his footsteps heading to the bathroom I give him the sign I'm out here by asking where he's been.

"Where you've been?" I ask normally but still scaring him, causing him to turn on the light. He looks around for a while before our eyes finally meet.

"I thought you would be asleep by now, Alexander." Magnus says taking a few steps toward me but still keeping our distance.

"And I thought you would be home hours ago. Where have you been?" I ask with an ice cold voice, signaling that I'm upset.

"Alec, why are you upset? What's wrong?" Magnus says taking more steps.

"How about you take a guest. You've been gone since Eleven this morning and left without saying where you were going. You said you would be home soon and show up almost thirteen hours later.

On top of that you keep blowing off my question and you won't tell me where you have been. I never got a text or call from you, and you do this constantly to me." I say with anger in my voice. I have stood up now towering over Magnus. Glaring at him and Magnus giving me the same look.

"Things got out of hand, so sorry I'm late." Magnus replied with a snotty tone.

"Things? What things!?! I've asked you twice and you're blowing my questions off like they don't matter." I say raising my voice. "Now I'll ask again, where have you been!?!"

"That's classified Alexander! I would tell you but I can't." Magnus says basically growling.

"Well I wish you would of, so I wouldn't have sat on my ass basically all day worrying about you!" I spat stepping closer.

"Just stop worrying about me Alec! You're not going to be around forever anyways to keep me safe, you aren't immortal!" Magnus yells.

I tried yelling back but couldn't. It was like I was stuck. What Magnus said hurt. I take a step back and hear talking but I can't actually hear it. Everything around me tuned out.

I feel a hand slowly touch me but I yank my hand away quickly, heading to the bedroom and slamming the door behind me.