Happy Birthday Magnus (Part 2)

When the clock hit Midnight Magnus turned around at Alexander and smiled innocently.

"Its my birthday." Magnus whispers with a smile.

"I thought you weren't excited for your birthday." Alexander says teasingly.

"I am now though." Magnus says turning all the way around sitting on Alexander's lap, "I'm pretty sure when it's your birthday you get presents too."

"Okay Okay. Hang on." Alexander says pulling his legs out from under Magnus and getting off the couch.

He makes his way to the bedroom and comes back with the small bag.

"Is the box inside?"

"Nope it's just an empty bag for your birthday." Alexander says with sarcasm.

He sits next to Magnus and hands Magnus the small bag. He looks inside and sees the small black box. Smiling he pulls it out and looks at it.

"Now I'm scared."

"Don't be." Alexander says.

Magnus looks at him and sighs. He opens the box slowly to see a ring. It has a silver band and on the top is a jewel. On one side it was blue for Alexander's eyes and Yellow on the other half for Mangus eyes. And in the middle both of the colors were coming together to form green.

"Alexander this is beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it."

"What does it stand for? The colors?"

"Blue stands for my eyes, yellow your eyes and when they mix in the middle it stands that we are one."

"Awe Alexander, thank you so much." Magnus says looking up at him. Alexander smiles and kisses Magnus softly.

"Happy Birthday babe."