Stupid Arguments

"You can't do this job Alexander!"

"Why not? I'm apart of that institute, I'm the Head of the institute so why can't I help you with what your doing?"

"Because you can't handle it! Half the stop you do you can't handle."

"I can't handle things? Huh? Then how is that place still running?"

"Good question cause your not that great of a Leader Alec. Your just a useless.....person!" Magnus says throwing his hands in the air.

Looking at Magnus in shock I walk past him and walk into the bedroom. Opening the drawer I grab my clothes and throw them on the bed.

As I bend down to grab a bag I notice Magnus by the door holding the beam tightly.

"Your leaving?"

"Yeah Magnus I am." I say with anger in my voice.

"Do you have to?" Magnus asks quietly. I look at him with annoyance.

"What do you want Magnus? Do you truly even want me here? I'm not a good leader or a decent person apparently."

"I never said you weren't a decent person."

"Then what does useless mean huh? When I hear useless I think of someone who can't do anything and isn't decent enough to do crap."

"I - I was just angry." Magnus says. He walks in further and lays his hand on mine and stops me from putting clothes in the bag.

"Don't go, please. I don't think your useless or a bad leader."

"You still said it Magnus. If you didnt mean it you wouldn't of said it. I won't leave but I'm sleeping on the couch." I say as I throw the bag against the wall and grab a pillow and blanket.

"Night." I say as I walk out of the bedroom.

"Night." Magnus says quietly as I hear the bedroom door close shut.