College AU pt.2

Is it wrong to think you're roomate is cute or try and flirt with him? Possibly.

Does that stop me though? No.

It's been a couple weeks since we all moved in. Alec's room across from mine and Simons next door to Alec's room.

One day on a Friday night Simon told both of us he was going out with a couple friends and might be home late. So I went to my bedroom trying to ignore that Alexander Lightwood, my new crush, is alone with me.

After a couple minutes of reading a book I hear the sound of banging on the door, signaling there's someone at my door.

I sigh and sit up straighter calling for them to come in, putting my book on my chest.

I watch as Alec walks through the door and awkwardly stand there not knowing what to do or say.

"Can I help you?" I ask him with concern, letting him know I'm not being snotty.

He opens his mouth ready to say something but then instantly closes it, shaking his head.

"Never mind." I hear him say as I listen to the door lock click. I stand up and go to his door knocking on it. He opens up the door and then sits on his bed again.

"Talk to me Alec."

But the only thing he does is look at me and slowly stand up, walking over to me. Once he's towering me he bends down and whispers.

"This doesn't include talking." He says before leaning in, our lips meeting.