Switched Personalities

"Magnus you look fine." I say sitting on the bed as he keeps pulling on his shirt and running his hands in his hair messing it up.

"I don't know Alexander. I've never really gone in public with glitter, it's different when I'm with you." Magnus says shyly. I smile at him and stand up wrapping my hands around him.

"Magnus you look fantastic as always. No one will care what you look like and if they do stare it's because you're so damn hot."

"But I'm yours." Magnus says confused. I laugh slightly at his confused state and nod my head.

"Yes you are Kitten." I say back to him. He smiles at the nickname and takes a deep breath.

"Okay, I guess we can go now."

I nod my head and take his hand walking out of the apartment. As we walk down the street I notice Magnus look down a lot.

"Mags you look great. You have nothing to worry about."

"I know." Magnus says, "I know." He says again quieter.

I give him a small smile and I pull him into a tiny alley way.

"Alec?"

"You're shyness is adorable but you have nothing to be scared of Darling. You are beautiful and I want you to believe that. No one was even staring at you."

"You have so much confidence Alexander, how do you just not care? How can you walk out there and have that much confidence?"

"Because I feel 10 times better when I'm with you. Trust me Mags you have nothing to worry about. You are beautiful and I could even show you that Tongiht." I say while winking at him. He quickly blushes and looks away making me laugh. I wrap my hand around his waist and kiss him slightly.

"Let's go."

Idea from JassyJass15mention a user