6. Love is Dangerous

Once Camille finished what she was saying I quickly pull away from her. My eyes swell up in tears and I slowly start backing up.

"Please tell me I'm not to late."

"I can't say that if it's not true Mangus." She says grinning.

I wipe my tears with my hand and turn around making a portal just to see if I can make it. Once the yellow portal appears I step through find my self in New York.

I look around and see the institute. My mouth opens and my eyes go wide as the building in front of me is up in flames.

I look around and see no body and all I hear are screams of agony. Not being able to do anything I walk backwards slowly as I watch the building fall to the ground.

I make a portal back to India and look at the building one more time before leaving completely.

The only thing Mangus didn't know was that Alexander was alive.

*Alec's POV - Demon Attack - Flashback*

I lay on the floor as a demon surrounds me. I watch as multiple Vampires come over to me and smile.

"Why are you here?"

"Because we were ordered to attack."

"By who?"

"Magnus Bane." A vampire says. She walks over to me and bends down and starts messing with my hair.

"You're going to watch your entire family die because soon this building will go up in flames. All this blood is on your warlocks hands. Just remember, he caused this fire. He wanted you and your family dead." She says smiling and walking off. The next thing I know I smell smoke and quickly stand up running out of the building as flames follow me.

I make it outside but fall to the ground because of all the smoke a breathed in. I look to the side and see Mangus starring at the building and then see him walk into a portal.

"You'll pay for this Magnus. You'll pay." I whisper to myself. I look back at the burning building and cry not knowing who is alive or dead, knowing my boyfriend caused it.

The end.

Don't worry there may or may not be a sequel to this...