6. Feelings Exposed

*About a month later*

Waking up in my bed I look around smiling. I've been living with Mangus for about a month now and I couldn't be happier. We only share small kisses like to the cheek or forhead if we hug.

Changing quickly I make my way downstairs where I see Magnus sitting at the island in the kitchen with a cup around his hands.

"Something on your mind Mangus?" I ask sitting next to him. He continues looking forward and shakes his head. Giving him a confused and worried look I make my way in front of him forcing him to look at me.

"What is it?"

"I don't know how to tell you." Magnus says quietly. He stands up and makes his way to the living room and turns on some music. He spins around and smiles at me.

"So what do you want to do today?" He asks with a smile. I sigh and sit on the couch. He looks at me and his smile fades. Making his way toward me he flops on the couch.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask sternly.

He sighs and looks at his rings, "I was just thinking about you being here. Something came across my mind and now I believe it."

"Which is?"

"That you might not want to be here anymore. That you may get your own apartment or something soon which means A. I'll be alone again and B. You and I may lose touch and you'll never want to, you know, contact me."  He says still looking down at his rings.

"I don't want to leave, you know, if I'm still allowed to live here."

"Of course you are." He says looking up smiling at me.

"Magnus listen, you helped me a lot. You found me in that park and most people wouldn't of taken someone in like that. You gave me a room that was bigger than my freaking kitchen and you gave me brand new clothes.

You were there when I lost ----- Olivia and I'm happy you took me in."

"I'm happy too." Mangus says. We both look at each other and after awhile of staring at both lean in and our lips meet. Pulling away for air we smile at each other.

He pulls me in gently and let's me lay on his lap.

"Can you just like, permanently stay here?" Mangus asks softly. I smile and now my head.

"I'd like that."

"And could you maybe, I don't know, move into, um, my bedroom?" He asks shyly. I laugh out loud and look up at him.

"I'd like that too."

"Great." He says smiling, "oh by the way I'm buying you a car."

"A fast car?"

"A super fast car." He says kissing me softly.

The end :)

Next story: Alec hooks up with his new teacher and they both realize Monday morning. Magnus is only 22 (graduated college early with his teacher degree) and Alec is 18.