Wedding

- Magnus POV -

Today is the day. Today is when me and Alec get married and the day Alec turns immortal.

I was in one of the bedroom with Clary who was fixing my hair and makeup. My hair was spiked up like usual with black eyeliner, gold glitter around my eyes. We decided to also have a hint of red to our wedding too so I have light red for eye shadow.

I'm wearing a white suit with gold trim and Alec is wearing a black suit (obvi) with gold trim.

Once my hair and makeup is finished I look at myself in the mirror. I stand up and start walking around.

"Magnus. Everything is going to he fine. Calm down."

I look at Clary and give her a smile.

"I know it is Biscuit. I'm marrying Alec and I couldn't be happier but I'm scared about turning him immortal in front of everyone. If course they all know because we put it in the invitations but I'm so ----."

"Magnus!" Clary yelled with slight laughter. "It will be fine. You won't mess up and it'll be alright in the end."

"Thank you biscuit."

I quickly hug her and we head to the hallway standing outside the doors of the institute chapel.

Once I hear the music I start freaking out.

"Remember this is nothing compared to when you burst into Alec's wedding and crashed it. You'll be okay."

I give her a smile and laugh at that comment.

"Great times."

Alec and I decided that I should be the one walking down the aisle. I wanted him too since I proposed but he wasn't going to let me. So here I am standing outside the doors while they slowly open.

Once I see Alexander all my breath vanised. He had black eyeliner on (which is the first), his hair styled and the suit looked amazing on him.

I walked down the aisle and saw everyone we invited. Clary, Simon, Isabelle and Jace, Maia, Luke, Maryse, Cat, Tessa, and Rapheal.

Once I get to Alec I turn to him and he gives me a smile. I do the same and the silent brother starts.

We did a mundane wedding of course but we still asked for a silent brother to "wedd" us.

Once the vows got over and we both said 'I Do' we kissed each other like no one else was watching.

     We couldn't hear the claps and the cheers. Once we pulled away Alec smiled down at me and said  "Aku cinta Kamu" which caused Izzy and Clary to 'awe'.

I said it back to him and looked around. Alec noticed this and whispered.

"Everything will be fine Mags. It's just a potion and some words."

I nodded my head and the silent brother asked for me to step up next to him. I did as asked. We had to use my blood for the potion so Brother Jeremiah cut my hand and took my blood.

"You okay?"

"Of course. It's great to have magic sometimes." I said to Alec after healing my hand. Whiched caused some people to laugh.

The potion was already made but all I had to do was add the blood. Once I did that I walked back to Alec.

"Okay, I need to you sit or lay down. When you drink this you may feel dizzy and when I say the chant I have to use my magic. And it would be weird doing it when you stand up."

He laughed but nodded and sat down in a chair.

After he took the potion I used my magic and chanted "Planto mihi ago insquequo vicis subsisto"

After a while I stepped back and looked at Alec. His eyes were slowly changing.

"Did it work?"

"I believe so."

Once he stood up he walked over to me and said "Now you're stuck with me. Forever."

"You're saying it like that's bad a thing."

He smiled at me and I did that same.

I'm married to Alexander Gideon Lightwood