5. Years Go By...

6 Years Later:

"I can't do it!" I say one last time to Izzy. She gives me that stupid look she used to always give me.

"Alec yes you can. We need Mangus help. Just call him!"

"No! He's going to look at Clary, Jace and even you and no offense but tell you have gotten older. You're no longer nineteen Izzy.

And then when he looks at me he's going to know something is wrong. Hell he might even have a new boyfriend."

"I doubt it. Just give him a call or I will."

"Then I guess your going to do it." I say handing her the phone. She rolls her eyes at me and dials Magnus phone number.

"Magnus? Yes this is Isabelle."

"I'm doing good thanks. Everyone is doing good I guess you could say."

"Yes well we need your help. There's been a demon attack in central and Jace has gotten hurt and he needs help."

"You will? Thank you so much Magnus!" Izzy says smiling at me. Then her face goes to sympathy and looks at me again.

"He's doing......fine. It's been a hard couple of years here in the institute."

"Yeah I will. Bye Magnus." Izzy says before hanging the phone. I look at her and start moving my hand around to make her start talking.

"He said he'll be here quickly and he wanted me to tell you hi."

"Great now let's go." I say walking to the infirmary. I hear a set of clicks behind me and then see my sister appear next to me.

"Give him a chance Alec."

"I'll think about it." I tell Izzy just as a portal opens and Magnus walks in, still looking young as ever.

Magnus looks at me in confusion then looks at Izzy. We then all see Clary come in and he looks even more confused.

"How....Alec how do you not look..."

"Aged?"

"Yeah...." Magnus says quietly.

"I told you that I had all the time on my hands too Magnus. Should of thought about that more." I say walking past him into the infirmary.

"You're immortal!?" Magnus says shouting and turning around making me stop in my tracks.