Running

I didnt know where to go. All I knew was that I am dangerous. I'm like a walking bomb ready to explode any second. I'm like that scary monster you never saw and now here I am.

Running away from town feels like freedom. It feels like Happenies. Knowing everyone you love is now safe is a good feeling. Knowing that you can't hurt anyone anymore is good feeling.

That is until one day you stop running and walk into a shop. This shop is run down, dirty and has a little tv in the corner of the store. Showing on the tv is a short man, white hair and in a suit and tie talking about important things. The news.

Sitting down I get interested in what's happening that is until this small man starts talking about a body that was just found. A picture pops up and that's when I start begging for the news to turn off.

White male. Tattoos everywhere. Black hair. Hazel eyes. Shot to death. Found in Brooklyn. Alec Lightwood.

"The killer is known as Magnus Bane. A famous serial killer that's been wanted for a long time. Alec Lightwood has just been killed a couple hours ago. Known to be his boyfriend."

Yes, you hear him right. I'm Magnus Bane. Serial killer and I just killed Alec Lightwood.