Baking

Opening the black door to my loft I start to smell some kind of cookie or cupcake. Chucking to myself I walk into the living room and hear multiple metal things falling on the floor along with a loud, "FUCK!"

Laughing I walk into the kitchen and see Alexander laying on the floor with icing and cake mix all over himself surrounded by multiple metal bowls.

Laughing I walk in front of Alexander. He looks up at me and gives me a smile.

"I'm sorry for the mess."

"It's alright dear. It's a funny sight seeing you covered in cake mix."

"Can you just help me up?" Alexander says slightly annoyed. I nod my head and pull Alexander up. He smiles down at me and looks around.

"The kitchen is a mess." He says annoyed with a little bit of sadness.

"Alexander it's okay." I say clicking my fingers. The entire kitchen is back to normal. I hear the oven go off and Alexander open it to reveal cookies.

He puts them on the counter and looks at me.

"Can you help me cook the cake?" Alexander says smiling. I give him a smile too and nod my head.

"Of course I would." I say snapping my fingers. A apron soon appears and I put it on.

We both start to cook the cake mix. All night there was laughter, talking and let's just say there may or may not have been a icing food fight.