2. Broken Hearted

As I walk into the institute with tears running down my face Izzy quickly comes over. Knowing that giving me a hug isn't the best thing right now, in my time of shock, she carefully leads me to my bedroom.

Entering my basically plain bedroom she shuts the door as I lean against the wall. I look down at the floor and more tears escape my eyes.

"All I wanted tonight was to make him happy. I wanted to tell him that I'm his forever. I wanted to cuddle on the couch. I wanted to make jokes with him to hear his laugh. I wanted to spend a life time with him......and he threw that all away." I say in a sob. I slowly make my way onto the floor and put my head in my hands.

I feel two arms wrap around me and look over to see Izzy looking at me sadly. She scoots over a little bit with her arms open and I get the message.

I lean into her touch and put my head on her shoulder as she calms me down.

"Magnus doesn't know what he did. He knows he broke up with you and that's it. He could of had a good reason or a dumb reason but all I know is he's getting pay back."

"What do you mean?" I say in between my hiccups.

"I'm going to go over to his apartment and give him a piece of my mind. He hurt you. He upset you. And I don't accept that. You hurt my family then you get hurt too."

"Izzy.....dont kill the man."

"I won't. Just might hurt him a little bit."

"Iz....."  I say in a worried and warning tone.

"Okay okay I'll talk to him but I'm not making a promise that his face will look pretty tomorrow." Izzy says as she stands up.

"Will you be alright for maybe an hour?"

"Yeah I guess........can you bring me back something?"

"Sure."

"My um ring at Mangus place. It has a yellow dimond." I say nervously.

"Of course."

"And maybe some ice cream?" I say looking at Izzy. She smiles at me and nods her head as she leaves me room.

I take in a big breath and let it out. Standing up I make my way to my bed rolling over to the night stand where a picture of me and Magnus are holding hands.

Feeling the tears again and the shaky hands I slowly reach out to it and put it face down on the table where I cant see it. I then turn to face the ceiling and can't help thinking about all the good times falling. Soon falling asleep to a tear stained face and memories.