Hatred Spell

I open my eyes looking over at Alecs side, noticing he's not here.

I throw on a robe and head to the living room, noticing Alec on the couch, this is the third day he's done this.

I walk over and notice he's in pajamas and his hair is tangled, meaning he took a shower last night.

Sitting down next to him and shake him slightly his eyes fluttering open. Once he sees me his eyes change. They aren't the caring look you normally get, there full of hate.

"What?" Alec says in a stern voice. I'm slightly taken back from this behavior because I've been living with it for a while now.

"Why are you sleeping on the couch?" I ask with worry behind my voice.

"I didn't want to go to the bedroom, okay? I came out here to sleep." He replies standing up and grabbing his gear.

I come over to him and help him grab his things. Once he notices I'm grabbing his knife he snatches it out of my hand, accidentally cutting my hand.

"I've got it Magnus. I gotta go." Alec says walking out the door.

I continue looking at the door wondering why he's acting so weird. Remembering he cut my hand I head to the cabinet getting bandages to wrap around my hand.

I go to my closet and get dressed and put my makeup on.

I keep remembering Alec's behavior, thinking he was just upset I decide to go to the institute since its about lunch time.

It's Thursday and everyone knows I bring lunch and visit Alec on Thursday.

Once I enter the institute I see Alec, Clary, Izzy and Jace by the computers. Everyone waves at me and looks at Alec who only rolls his eyes.

My heart drops and everyone looks at him weird.

Once I get to everybody I give him a smile but he doesn't give one back.

"What Magnus?"

"I brought lunch. Like I normally do." I tell him watching Alec carefully.

He rolls his eyes once again and looks at the computers Everyone else took a couple steps over watching us carefully, knowing I hate when people act this way to me.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know what you mean." He says still looking and working on the computers.

"You know exactly what I mean. Your new behavior is horrible. Not to mention to me."

He looks over to me and gives me a small grin. "I did nothing to you Magnus. Stop being such a baby." Alexander says looking at the computers.

I know the other 3 are still behind me but I don't care. "A baby? You fucking cut me this morning Alec! And pretty deep too. You've been saying horrible things to me and its getting old."

Flashback:

After a long day at work I decided to go to the bar and get something to drink to relax my muscles.

I hear a noise and look around my shoulder not noticing the spell they put in my drink. I shrug my shoulders and take a sip of my beer then chugging it all. (the spell makes someone hate the one they love the most and reverses in 3 days making them not hate their partner anymore)

I get home and see Magnus instantly put into a bad mood. For the next three things I make fun of his past, call him things or just ignore him.

End flashback

"Awe Maggie got hurt. Magnus why don't you just leave. Like anyone will notice your gone anyway."

"W-what?"

"What? You are always so clingy and I hate it. And you whine all the time about your past. Magnus no one cares okay. Stop coming here and stop trying to make me sleep in bed. The couch is fine. I don't want to sleep by you......

Just leave me alone!"

Alec stood up during his speech so now I'm looking into his eyes with tears in my eyes.

"You asshole." I say throwing the bag at him and storming off. I hear the sound of footsteps and heels running after me.

Once I get to the door and open it a hand slams it shut. "What's wrong with him?" Izzy ask with stern.

"You think I have something to do with it?" I ask and she nods her head.

"I have no idea why he's like this. He went out one night and come home mad. Alec's currently right isn't he, no one really cares." I say giving her a death stare, forcing the door open and walking back home.