1. The Assistant

Sitting in my office I look out the door to see a good view of Alexander. Alexander is my assistant of my Fashion Company. He doesn’t know much about fashion but he’s a good worker and actually gets things done. He mainly just plans meetings, set up appointments and will sometimes do paper work. In the office we both like playing a game called “Who’s Secret is That?” with everyone on the staff.

What's my secret? Well it’s that I have feeling for my assistant, Alexander. No one knows this of course. They think my secret is that I used to be in a band which isn’t true, we don’t know whose secret that is. Others think that I’ve never been in a relationship which isn’t true about me either. But no one knows about my secret and It’s going to stay that way.

“Mr. Bane?” Alexander asks knocking on the door. I look up and smile at him.

“Yes?”

“You have a appointment with Mr. Fell at Noon. Your car will be here in 15 minutes.”

“Thank you Alexander. Do I have anything planned for tomorrow?”

“Tomorrow is Saturday…”

“Oh right! Are you doing anything?” I ask him. I secretly slap myself and ask my self what I’m doing.

“Um no sir.”

“Okay. Well I know this wonderful coffee shop we could go to.”

“Why would we do that?” Alexander asks.

"Oh because I have paperwork to show you, I need you to help me set up something and I have a um....surprise for you?"

"Surprise?"

"Yeah like a job surprise."

"Oh okay. Well you know my number just tell me when I need to be there sir."

"Okay I'll do that. Have a nice day Alexander." I say packing up my stuff.

"I'll see you at 3 sir. Your meeting ends at 2. Work doesn't end till 6."

"Oh right, of course. I'll see you later then." I say walking out of my office and sighing once I get far away.

'Smooth Magnus, Smooth.' I say to myself.