6. Explaining and Planning

I sit down in my chair sighing loudly. I never got the chance to call Alexander last night. One because I was scared and nervous, Two because I was busy with paper work.

Having my door wide open almost anyone could see me. With my hands against my forehead as I look at the desk below me and in a hunched over position.

Hearing a loud knock I look up slightly to see a nervous Alexander. Saying a weak 'come in' he enters the office closing the door behind him. He then sits in the chairs in front of me and we both enter a silence.

"I wanted to see if you were okay." Alexander asks quietly. I look up at him and tilt my head a little bit.

"Why? I'm doing fine."

"I just was scared. You never contacted me and I felt like I did something wrong."

"You didn't do anything wrong. I was busy last night with paper work and I was nervous to call you."

"Oh okay, I wanted to ask you something too."

"What is it?"

"Would you want to go on a date with me? Tomorrow?" Alexander asks fidgeting with his fingers. I smile at him and nod my head.

"I'd love too."

"Awesome! I mean.... Okay cool um so tomorrow meet me at my place? I'll text you the address."

"Okay sounds good Alexander." I say as he stands up and heads to the door before giving me one more quick look and a smile before walking out.