Do you even love me anymore?

Getting home late I find Mangus on the couch. Walking over to him I sit down and smile. Not getting anything in return I shift so I can sit on the edge of the couch looking at Mangus.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong." Mangus replies still looking at the tv.

"Come on Mangus. I know something is bothering you."

"Nothing is bothering me Alexander. Just drop it." Mangus says sighing. I roll my eyes and stand up heading the the kitchen.

"What?" Mangus says following me.

"Nothing, you know you don't have to push me away right?"

"I know."

"Then why are you?"

"Why are you raising your voice?"

"Because you won't tell me what's wrong!" I say throwing my hands in the air.

"I'm just pissed okay! You're always coming home late and I hate it Alexander! Hate it!"

"Magnus I am the head of the institute! I try coming home but they won't let me!"

"Then just tell them your busy and come home! You're the boss!"

"I CAN'T!"

"WHY!?" Magnus screams.

"Because of stuff Mangus. I can't tell you." I say softly. The truth is I've been planning a anniversary present for Mangus that's in three days.

"Seriosuly Alexander? Because of stuff? Why are you secretive?"

"I can't tell you."

"Are you cheating?"

"What!?"

"You heard me." Mangus says crossing his arms, "I literally feel like you don't love me anymore. To be honest. Do you even care about this relationship anymore?"

"O-of course I do."

"Then why dont you act like it anymore! It's like you've moved on and you're doing something behind my back! I can't even trust you anymore!" Mangus says. I feel tears in my eyes and I look down at the ground. Does Mangus no longer love me? After a couple minutes went by of silence I feel tears run down my face.

"Alexander?"

"I um I gotta go." I say grabbing my jacket. I walk toward the door and hear footsteps behind me.

"Alexander, wait." Mangus says. All I do is ignore him and continue walking and slam the door behind me.

*Time Skip - 3 hours later*

I open the door and walk into the loft. I throw my jacket on the table and head to the bedroom. I walk in and see Mangus sitting in bed reading.

I roll my eyes and turn around heading to the living room. I hear light footsteps and I feel the couch sink in.

"You left."

"I was upset."

"You still love me?"

"Yeah I do."

"Then what is it?"

"What you said made me feel like you don't love me anymore. You dont even trust me anymore." I say standing up and heading to the kitchen. Magnus follows and he sighs.

"I never meant for you to feel that way. I was just angry. I do love you. I do trust you." Mangus says softly. I turn around and pin him to the wall making him yelp.

"Never say those things again." I say whispering.

"I promise." He whispers back.

"I have a surprise for you. That's why I've been home late. Please just trust me."

"I do." He says whispering. I smirk at him and capture his lips with mine. He kisses me back passionately. We both pull away and lean our heads together.

"I love you Mangus."

"I love you too Alexander." He says kissing me again.