6. Meeting Parents (Final)

The door opens and a frantic Izzy comes out hugging me to death. I hug her back and let go smiling at Magnus.

"Hi you must be Magnus?" Izzy asks. Mangus nods his head and she smiles, "I would never expect Alec to date his teacher."

"Um ex--teacher and we knew each other before he worked at our school. Anyway can we come in?"

Izzy nods and leads us inside. I see Jace on the couch with Max and Izzy walks over sitting down too. Jace stands up and pats me on the back.

"Huh so you and Magnus? Our teacher?"

"Oh. My. God. He's not our teacher anymore and I knew him before!" I say laughing slightly.

"Okay, okay I got it. Um, anyway mom and dad are in the kitchen. Good luck dude."

I grab Mangus hand and we walk toward the kitchen. I knock on the wood getting their attention. They turn around and smile at me then notice Mangus.

"Who's this?"

"Magnus. He's my um boyfriend." I say. Both my parents both don't say anything and put their things down on the counter.

"You don't accept do you?" I ask softly. I feel someone hug me tight and realize it's my mom.

"Alec we will always love you no matter what. How long have you been a thing?"

"About a month."

"And how long have you known you were gay?"

"Since I was about fourteen mom."

"Oh and you just told me? You never had to be afraid. We accept don't we Robert?"

"Of course. It's shocking and different but we still love you." Robert says giving me a real small smile.

"Thanks guys." I say grabbing Mangus hand, "I guess it wasn't as bad as we thought." I say kissing him softly before heading to the living room to hang out with my siblings.

The end