The Sprunkening (Trevor Collins)

this is much better than the last imagine lmao

inspired by gavin fucking trevor in cunning stunts part 3 😂😂 (22:42 in the video)

i know "the fast and the free" is part 3's title and i know this one is stupid, but i couldn't not do it!!!!! i'm sorry!!!! 

~

"Y/N," you heard someone say as they stopped beside your desk, making you look up.

"Hey, Trevor," you barely grinned.

You were still fairly new to the company – you started working there about eight months ago – and didn't really know anyone too well yet. You spent most of your time editing the game show Let's Plays or making coffee runs for those who worked in the same room as you.

"Hi," he smiled back at you, "I know you prefer editing videos rather than being in them, but would you mind joining us for some Cunning Stunts races? We're down a man and we need someone to fill in."

"Isn't there someone else that can be in it?" you murmured.

"Everyone else is busy or just not here," he replied shyly, "I wouldn't have asked you if I could find anyone else." You chewed on your cheek for a moment in contemplation. You knew they could easily do the races with just five people, but you really did enjoy watching them yourself and they looked like a lot of fun.

"Will you buy me ice cream after?" you asked.

Trevor chuckled again, "I'll give you a ride home and we can make a pit stop, sure."

"Okay," you finally agreed, getting up from your chair and following him out into the hallway.

Once you arrived at the AH office, Trevor put the code in to get into the room, opening the door for you. This caused the men who were in the room – Gavin, Michael, Jeremy, and Ryan – to look over, smiling at you.

"Y/N!" they cheered in unison while Gavin continued, "You're gonna do some races with us?"

"I was promised ice cream if I did," you replied softly, shrugging your shoulders.

"So it wasn't Trevor's charm or good looks?" Michael snickered.

"Has it ever been?" you grinned when you heard Trevor scoff behind you. He put his hand on the middle of your back, leading you over to the side of desks Ryan was on. He pulled Geoff's chair out for you, waiting until you sat down to move to Jack's station.

"So, Y/N," Jeremy said as you were putting on Geoff's headphones, "Did Treyco tell you what we're doing?"

"Cunning Stunts," you nodded.

"Yeah!" he grinned, "Have you ever played before?"

"I'm an editor, not a player," you reminded him, barely chuckling.

"Right," he breathed in amusement, "Well, I think that, since you don't really play and stuff, we'll just do the regular Cunning Stunts maps where we don't transform or anything."

"I'm gonna lose either way, but I appreciate the effort," you said, making everyone grin as you all readied up in the game so you could get started. The men talked you through the controls briefly as the countdown popped up on the screen.

"I have full confidence in your abilities," Ryan told you as the race began, "Especially since Gavin is here today."

"Hey!" Gavin frowned.

"Gavin, shut up!" Michael exclaimed, "Every time my screen cuts to yours after I finish, you're either at the airport or flying into the ocean!"