Sweet Revenge (Trevor Collins)

inspired by the smarties prank

i know the title is the same as the video. leave me alone.

~

"Hey, Y/N!" you heard a muffled British accent behind you as someone poked your shoulder to get your attention. You looked over and found three of the Achievement Hunters standing there, looking at you.

"What are you guys doing...?" you asked slowly, taking off your headphones and letting them lay around your neck. You knew it was never a good sign when Gavin and Michael were being followed by a cameraman – in this case, Ryan – so whatever was about to happen wasn't going to end well for whoever their victim was.

"Nothin'," Gavin smiled innocently, but you saw right through it.

"I've been working here long enough to know that that's bullshit," you reminded him, "So what are you doing?" The comment made the three men chuckle as Ryan spoke up.

"Where's Trevor?" he asked, not really answering your question – but at least you had a pretty good idea of who their target was now.

"In a meeting, I think."

"Do you know when he'll be back?"

"Well... He left like, 20 minutes ago, so... I don't know," you shrugged, "Half an hour, maybe."

Ryan then looked at Michael and Gavin, "We've got time."

"Time for...?" you cocked an eyebrow.

"You remember when Trevor put crushed up Smarties on my desk?" Gavin asked to which you nodded, "Well, I thought it was time to repay him." You leaned closer to them so you could see in the bucket he was holding, your eyes widening slightly.

"How long did that take you?" you wondered.

"A while," Michael answered.

"Okay... Well..." you trailed off, "Just don't get any of it on my stuff." They laughed again, nodding in confirmation before getting to work.

~

45 minutes later

By the time Trevor came back into the office, the AH crew was long gone.

Well... Sort of.

Gavin was hiding behind one of the desks facing the doorway, his phone out of immediate sight in order to get Trevor's reaction to the prank on camera. And the moment he walked into the room, everyone held their breaths as he turned the corner. As soon as he saw his desk, everyone burst out laughing at the shocked and confused grin on his face.

"What?" he asked no one in particular.

He looked around the room to find the smiles of awe on everyone's faces while you were just staring at his desk, still trying to figure out how they managed to contain it to only Trevor's space and not get a single spec of Smarties dust on your own belongings. It was when he looked at you that he noticed something suspicious out of the corner of his eye, finally looking over to where Gavin was hiding.

"Gavin!" he exclaimed with another small laugh.

"Do you like your present, Trevor?" Gavin asked cheekily, standing up and walking over to him.

"I should have known it was you!" he shook his head.

"Consider it a 'thank you' for that time you left Smarties on my desk."

"You mean the time I left an unopened pack of Smarties on top of your keyboard?" Trevor smiled as he cocked an eyebrow. Gavin paused for a moment.