Moon Ball (Trevor Collins)

here's a lil thing inspired by gavin hitting lindsay in the face with a moon ball

Warning (just in case): Bloody nose

~

"This is Y/N syncing," you said into the mic in front of your mouth, "One, two, three, one, two, three."

The chorus of syncs could be heard throughout the Achievement Hunter office as you all prepared yourselves for another Minecraft Let's Play. Only Geoff and Gavin knew what you all were doing – as per usual – and after the past three weeks of playing the third Shopping List competitions, you were praying it was something more laid-back.

The only people in the video were going to be you, Geoff, Gavin, Alfredo, Jack, and Ryan. The others in the room – Jeremy, Trevor, and Michael – were cleaning up from the AHWU that had been filmed prior to you starting your recordings.

"Oh, boy," Trevor said to himself – obviously no one heard it – as he found a small, round object on the floor when he picked up an empty box. He tossed the cardboard into the cart beside him, bending back down to retrieve the ball. "Moon ball!" he announced, lobbing it at the wall across the room.

You already had your headphones on, so you didn't hear or see anything – all you knew was that one minute, you were preparing for the video and the next, you were being hit in the face by something ricocheting off of the wall in front of you.

"Fuck!" you immediately yelped out in pain, causing everyone to stop what they were doing and look at you.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Jack asked from behind you. You were leaning forward on your desk, holding your nose. You froze for a moment before speaking.

"Uh, we might have to hold off on the Let's Play for a few more minutes," you said.

"Why?" Geoff wondered, "I thought we were ready."

"I have to go take care of something – it won't take long," you promised, grabbing a tissue from the box on your desk. You got up, hoping no one would see you transfer the tissue to your now bloody nose, but unfortunately, someone did.

"Holy shit, Y/N!" Alfredo's eyes widened, "What happened?! Why are you bleeding?!"

"You're bleeding?!" everyone exclaimed simultaneously, rushing over to your desk.

"What happened?" Jeremy asked in the same way Alfredo had, his voice full of concern.

"I don't know," you sighed – you really didn't want to alarm everyone, "I saw something hit the wall above my head, and then I just got nailed in the face." No one noticed it, but Trevor's eyes immediately widened as Ryan looked over onto your desk.

"Who threw the moon ball?!" he asked, grabbing it from where it came to rest nearly hidden behind one of your monitors, "You're supposed to call that shit out!"

"I did..." Trevor said softly. Everyone looked at him, but his eyes remained on you. When you looked at him after grabbing another tissue, you could see how horrible he felt.

"Trevor!" the group yelled in unison.

"Guys," you interrupted, bringing their attention back to you, "He didn't mean to; It's fine. I'm just gonna go wash my face real quick and then we can start the Let's Play." You hurried out of the room, not wanting your newest tissue to get soaked before you made it to the sink.

You'd only been in the bathroom for two minutes, using paper towels to catch the rest of the blood before you wiped your face, when you heard the door open. You looked into the mirror in front of you to find Trevor shyly poking his head in.

"S'anyone else in here?" he asked softly. When you shook your head, he came all the way inside. "M'sorry," he murmured, chewing on his inner cheek, "I didn't think I threw it that hard..." You threw away the paper towel, the bleeding finally stopping, and grabbed a new one, running it under the water.

"Trev, it's not your fault," you said, assuring him that you really didn't blame him, "Accidents happen."

"Don't like when my accidents hurt you..." he whispered.

You only smiled slightly at him, "What will make you feel better then, cleaning up the blood yourself?"

Trevor didn't respond – he just came over, put his hand on your shoulder, turned you around, grabbed your hips, and lifted you up onto the counter so you were eye-level with him. He took the wet paper towel from your hand before taking your cheek in his other hand, wiping your nose, upper lip, and everywhere else he saw dried blood.

"I was kidding, Trevor," you giggled, finally succeeding in making him smile.

"S'the only way I'll feel better," he told you, making you laugh again.

"Sure, it is," you replied, scrunching up your nose when he unintentionally tickled it.

It only took a couple more minutes to get your face all cleaned up and looking like you'd never even had a bloody nose at all. Trevor tossed the towel into the trashcan and you went to hop off of the counter, but he stopped you.

"M'sorry I made your nose bleed," he returned to his spot in front of you.

"Trev, I already told you it wasn't your fault," you shook your head, taking his hand and squeezing it as you held it on your lap, "You didn't know it was gonna hit anyone."

"But it did," he frowned, "N'it's worse 'cause it hit you..."

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"Forgive me?" he gave you his best puppy-dog eyes, just to ensure that you would. You instantly laughed loudly, making him smile as well.

"I forgive you, Trevor," you nodded.

"And a kiss?"

"I don't know if you deserve that," you smiled mischievously.

Trevor exhaled sharply, his bottom lip sticking out with the breath he released. You giggled again, leaning forward and pecking his lips.

"So demanding," you mentioned, squeaking when he used the hand that wasn't holding yours to playfully poke your sides. He quickly kissed you again before finally letting you jump back to the ground. "C'mon, lover boy!" you chirped, "I've got a video to get back to!"

"Yeah," he chuckled under his breath, "You'd all better re-sync for the video since I can't use the first one."

"What? Why can't you use that one?" you furrowed your eyebrows, looking at him after he opened the bathroom door for you. Trevor gave you a quizzical look as he took your hand again, tangling your fingers together.

"Why would I?" he asked.

"Because!" you exclaimed, bouncing slightly on your feet, "I mean, you don't have to include after it, but you definitely have to show me getting creamed with the moon ball! It was hilarious!"

"You know, one of these days, you're gonna get hurt around here and you're not gonna find it funny," he shook his head, laughing softly.

"But today is not that day, my boy!" you announced, throwing your free arm up dramatically while Trevor just rolled his eyes fondly.

~

i know trevor doesnt edit the minecraft videos anymore but ¯\_()_/¯

inspiration: https://youtu.be/nhSdz9TbUNc?t=19