Stay the Night (Michael Clifford)

i forgot how to write so sorry this is bad 

~

"Y/N."

You were minding your own business, sitting on the couch and playing with your phone, when you heard someone say your name. You looked up to find Luke standing in front of you, but before you could greet him, he leaned down and kissed you. It didn't last for more than a second, but you were still confused nonetheless.

"Luke," you cocked an eyebrow, "What was that?"

"Sorry, Y/N," he shrugged, "The bottle landed on you; I had to." You looked down at the floor as he returned to his spot, noticing the bottle was indeed pointing at the space between Ashton and Rey – right where you were.

"It doesn't count if I'm not playing, Lu," you rolled your eyes, laughing softly.

"Life is all about interpretation," he told you.

You simply laughed again, "You're such a weirdo." Everyone else laughed along – well... everyone except for one person.

You found your gaze gravitating to where Michael was sitting on the other side of Rey, taking note of the anything but pleased look on his face as he glared at Luke. You didn't understand it – Michael and Luke were best friends, so it didn't make sense that he would be upset over nothing. You just couldn't figure out what the something he was upset over was.

~

10 minutes later

"Trevor!" you cheered when the frat boy walked into the room.

"Hey, Squirt," he smiled, plopping down on the couch next to you.

"Where have you been all night? I feel like I haven't seen you at all!"

"I've been making the rounds," he shrugged, "Only courteous for the host to greet his guests. Also had to make sure no drunk couples were trying to have sex in my bedroom."

You snorted softly, "Always thought that was kind of expected at frat parties. Why are you delaying the inevitable?"

"Only person having sex in my room is gonna be me," he laughed, "And the girls know where to find me." You gagged jokingly, rolling your eyes at him.

"I would rather be locked in a sex shop with my parents than even imagine that situation," you told him truthfully, making him laugh louder.

As you continued talking to Trevor, you heard someone growling lowly. You would have looked over to see what was going on, but they acted before you could. Michael abruptly stood up from his seat on the floor, marched over to the couch, grabbed your cheeks, and leaned down, smashing his lips against yours for a solid ten seconds.

Just as you got over the shock and started kissing back, he was pulling away. You were speechless for a moment before finding the only thing that made sense to ask as it had already happened once before.

"Did it land on me again?" you breathed, looking over at the bottle on the floor, only to discover that it wasn't pointing in your direction at all. In fact, it hadn't even been his turn.

Michael didn't even bother sticking around to gauge anyone's reactions – he just let go of your face and stomped away. You listened to him go up the stairs and his bedroom door slam shut. You let out a sharp breath, falling back again the couch cushion.

"What just happened?" you asked, more to yourself than to anyone else. Looking around the room though, you could see that everyone had the same surprised expression on their face.