Secret Weapon (Achievement Hunter)

this is definitely the dumbest thing i've ever written and i love it so much

this was originally supposed to be a trevor thing but it didnt turn into that so i just called it ah soz

also there are a few swears so sorry if thats not ur thing

~

"We ready?" you asked after the office door closed behind Michael.

"Ready as we'll ever be," Gavin nodded.

"Excellent! I like the confidence!" you chirped, making the group laugh. "Okay, guys: Much like Michael's heist, this one is almost painfully specially planned to keep every single person alive," you began.

"Even me?" he spoke up again.

"Especially you, Gav," you nodded, "You are going to live even if we have to change things up so you stay by my side the entire time."

"You make me feel so safe, Y/N," he told you, earning himself a smile.

"Now, we're going to have four teams of two," you informed everyone, "I've decided that the best route to go on this is to pair up everyone who works best together; That means Team OG, Team Crazy Mad, and Boston Tea Party are in full effect today."

"Aw, I wanted to be with Michael," Gavin frowned.

"Alright, well, fuck you too, Gavin," Jeremy scoffed.

"Guys, come on! Think back to Criminal Masterminds!" you insisted, "Remember how well you all worked together?! That was beautiful! I wanna see it again!"

"She has a point," Michael nodded, "I wanna kill Gavin every time he fucks up; Jeremy's a lot more patient with him."

"But Michael!" Gavin pouted.

"Suck it up, Free!" you barked, "This is the plan and I'm not diverting from it! The only way to keep you alive is by putting you with the person most likely to put up with your bullshit!" Michael, Jeremy, and Ryan chuckled at the even bigger frown now adorning Gavin's face, while Jack and Geoff were too busy laughing hysterically to say anything on the matter.

"Okay, so... When Jeremy finally snaps and murders Gavin, what's plan B?" Geoff asked after calming himself down.

"There is no plan B," you shook your head, "We don't need one; That's not gonna happen."

"This confidence is definitely going to get someone killed later," Jeremy commented.

"Keep that attitude up and I'm gonna have to put you down myself," you stated, and Ryan let out an amused grunt.

"Wait," Michael piped up, "So who are you going to be paired with then?"

"I'm bringing in my secret weapon," you smirked slightly, making everyone cock their eyebrows.

"And who is your 'secret weapon' exactly?" Jack wondered.

"You'll see," you replied with coy grin.

"Question!" Gavin chirped, throwing his hand in the air, "Is it Lindsay?"

"I thought about making it Lindsay," you replied, "But after the whole boat fiasco in Michael's heist, I'm not risking it." Michael laughed loudly in agreement while the other men simply snorted softly. "You'll all see who it is later," you assured them, "So are we ready to hear the plan?"

"Bring it on!" Jeremy cheered.

~

"...so after we all get to the airport, Jack will cargobob us all out, Michael will call off all of our wanted levels, and we'll head to the Vinewood sign to split the cash in style," you ended your presentation, "Any questions?"