White Horse (Trevor Collins) - Part 2

probably should have waited to post this since i literally posted a different trevor thing today but i was really into the idea of a part 2 for this but now that it's done i just want it out of my documents lmao

~

Trevor's POV; Six months later

"She's listening to different songs again," Trevor mentioned to his friends. The Let's Play crew had just finished filming a Friday the 13th video and were now just taking a break before they wanted to film an AHWU.

"Happier ones?" Geoff wondered, earning a nod.

"That's good news, Trevor!" Jeremy smiled, "When are you going to tell her you're her soulmate?"

"You haven't told her yet?" Jack asked, surprised written all over his face, "I thought you told her like, three months ago!"

"No," Trevor sighed, leaning back in his seat, "I just can't find the right moment."

"You're never going to find the 'right moment' if you keep waiting around for it!" Ryan insisted.

"He's right, you know," Michael nodded, "I don't think I'd have ever had the courage to ask Lindsay out if we hadn't been at lunch where a radio was on and she asked me what I was listening to that morning."

"That's different," Trevor shook his head.

"How's that different?!" Jeremy asked.

"Michael and Lindsay already liked each other!"

"So now you can hear the songs Y/N hears and read her mind," Gavin rolled his eyes.

"I can't read her mind, Gavin," he rolled his eyes as well.

"Then how do you know she doesn't like you?!"

"Because sometimes you just know," he swallowed, "And I know that she deserves way better than whatever she'd get with me."

"Trevor, you're being ridiculous," Jeremy insisted, "The universe wouldn't have put you with her if you weren't perfect for her!"

"Enough about the universe!" Trevor sighed exasperatedly, "That's all I ever hear anymore! 'The universe wouldn't do this, the universe wouldn't do that'. Well, maybe the universe doesn't know what it's doing sometimes! Maybe the universe fucks up! Maybe the universe is wrong about me and Y/N!"

Not wanting to hear any more lectures, Trevor immediately got up after his rant and left the room. The rest of the men looked at each other as the door shut, silently agreeing that they needed to hatch a plan to get Trevor and his soulmate together.

~

Your POV; The next day

You walked into the Rooster Teeth office, looking around for the first person you could find to ask them where to go. You jumped lightly when a door opened and a blonde woman came out and walked behind the front desk. It wasn't until she sat down that she noticed you.

"Hi!" she smiled, "Welcome to Rooster Teeth! How can I help you?"

"I, um..." you trailed off, walking up to the desk, "I'm not sure..." She gave you a confused look as you went on. "I... I was told to come in today to meet someone," you said.

"Well, okay," she nodded with a small laugh, "Who are you here to meet?" Before you could answer, however, you were interrupted.

"Y/N?" Trevor's voice made your head snap over.