Chapter 43

Two updates today because I was sick yesterday!

*Suzanna's P.O.V*

Seraphina seemed to understand my stress about having a wet dress cling to my skin. She gently carried me into my room, sitting me down and I sniffled as I looked at her.

"Do you want a bath baby?" she asked softly. I nodded my head as she entered the bathroom and I heard the bath start to be run. I stood there, shivering slightly with a small frown on my lips.

I waited for her to come back. I sniffled softly the whole time, feeling so tiny and so small. When she came back out, I looked at her anxiously.

"Baby, can you be an adult for me for just a second?" she asked, raising an eyebrow to look at me. I shook my head, feeling too small and little to ever try and be big right now. "Well I don't want to risk making you uncomfortable," she murmured. "Can you take a bath by yourself?" she asked.

"No, mama help," I begged hiccupping softly as I looked at her.

"I don't want you to be mad at me when you aren't feeling tiny," she said softly.

"Won't be mad, mama help," I begged. She sighed softly as she nodded her head.

"Okay baby, mama will help," she said as she grabbed my hand, leading me to the bathroom. She helped me strip out of my dress, her hands gently taking my bra and underwear off. I didn't fuss as she did so, letting her lift me into the bathtub when she was done.

"Bubbles?" I asked softly, feeling so tiny and little. Seraphina chuckled softly as she added extra soap, causing it to bubble up around me. I giggled as I popped some of the bubbles with a small smile on my lips.

"You like the bubbles baby?" Seraphina asked. I nodded my head, squealing when she poured water on my hair and I laid my head back to avoid getting it in my eyes. I stuck my tongue out at her, giggling harder when she splashed me with the water.

I giggled as I splashed her back, playing the splash game back and forth for a bit before Seraphina had me get out. I only got out because Seraphina made me, my fingers had turned to prunes. She drained the water and wrapped me up in the towel.

She helped me dry off, helping me dry my hair as well. I burst into a fit of giggles when she spun me around. She wrapped me back up, carrying me into the nursery that was connected to my room. She sat me down on a changing table, tickling my sides gently as she looked at me.

"Now, this is a very big decision and it's all up to you. Do you want to put on underwear or do you want to try a diaper?" she asked softly. I hesitated at that because I wasn't sure and Mama didn't seem to want to pressure me either way.

"Diaper," I said after a moment.

"Are you sure?" Mama double checked and when I nodded again, she had me lay back on the changing table. She was gentle as she diapered me, pinning it into place snugly before she lifted me back up. "Now's the fun part cherub, we get to dress you up," she said.

"Purple," I said simply, making her raise an eyebrow. She smiled as she sat me down, leading me over to the closet. She opened the wardrobe and there were a bunch of dresses. Mommy found a really frilly dress and I refused to look at any other option. She helped me into it, the soft fabric brushing across my face.

"You're such a pretty girl my angel," she cooed over me. I smiled as she had me do a twirl, the dress swirling around me. She helped pick out matching jewelry even going as far as to help me put on clip on earrings.

"Can I come in or am I intruding?" Pandora asked as she knocked on the nursery door. I ran to her, doing a small twirl for her. "Well aren't you gorgeous?" She cooed softly.

"Aunty Panda," I giggled as I held my arms out. She lifted me up, resting me on her hip.

"I might have to steal her from you Seraphina, she's just so pretty and an angel," Pandora said as she covered my face in kisses. I giggled as I squirmed down, running back to Mama who allowed me to hide behind her.

"I think she's a mommy's girl," Mama said as she turned around to look at me. I let her pick me up, being bounced on her hip slightly. "I think my baby's feeling much better," she cooed.

"I not sick now," I said as Mama bounced me. I giggled as she kissed the tip of my nose. I giggled loudly when Mama let me tip upside down, holding me like that until Pandora came over.

"Do you need Aunty Pandora to save you?" she asked.

"No, need Aunty Panda," I said as I held my arms out. She sighed at that but moved over to take me anyways. I sat up, allowing her to take me.

"I should throw you into that crib and leave you there little brat," Pandora threatened.

"I tell Grandma," I said, putting my hands on my hips as I looked at her sassily.

"What's grandma going to do if I put you in the crib?" Pandora asked.

"You going to get in trouble," I taunted simply, sticking my tongue out at her. I squealed when she turned me upside and then threatened to drop me. I reached for Mama who happily took me from Pandora again.

Mama sat me down gently and I took off running, running straight into Grandma who was just coming into my room.

"So this is where you went?" Grandma asked softly.

"Aunty Panda needs a timeout, she wanted to put me in a crib. She called me a brat too," I pouted.

"Oh did she?" Grandma asked. I nodded my head as I pouted.

"The child is at tattletale," Pandora muttered. I turned to stick my tongue out at her, letting Grandma pick me up and cuddle me as I taunted Pandora who huffed.