Chapter 60

*Suzanna's P.O.V*

Seraphina was a dirty cheater. She had tricked me into feeling small and I didn't want to be small. However I would accept being small because she was hiding me from Draya. Plus I didn't feel that small though.

"You are absolutely adorable," Kamili said simply as she looked at me with a small smile. I pouted slightly. I was not adorable, I was tough and strong. I turned to look at Seraphina who chuckled softly at my pout.

"You are not adorable," Seraphina stated slowly. I nodded my head with a small smile on my lips at her words. I was glad someone saw how serious I was. My attention was quickly distracted by the sight of a familiar cat.

"Duchess Meowgaret," I squealed as I squirmed off of Seraphina's lap and ran to the cat. Instead of running off, she just pressed against the ground. I picked her up and carried her back to Seraphina who sighed.

"You know I don't like cats, Suzanna," she said. I huffed at her words as I plopped Duchess Meowgaret onto her lap, rolling my eyes slightly when she frowned. Now I didn't have a seat though. There were more chairs at the table but I didn't want to sit on a chair.

"You can sit on my lap darling," Kamili offered. I hesitated before nodding my head, sitting on the edge of her lap. Her hands rested near my sides just in case I needed to be steadied.

"Someone get this cat off me," Seraphina said quietly, her voice sounding upset. I shook my head with a small smile on my lips.

"I can't help you, Suzanna is sitting on my lap," Kamili stated, not sounding like she wanted to help Seraphina at all. I turned to look at Kamili who smiled softly at me. "You are just so darling," she said.

"Am not," I argued with a frown on my lips.

"Are so," Kamili said. I pouted as I crossed my arms over my chest. Kamili laughed as she tapped my nose with her finger.

"Seraphina your girlfriend is mean," I said as I turned to look at Seraphina.

"Sorry, I can not help you. I have a cat on my lap," Seraphina stated. I couldn't believe that she would say such a thing and huffed.

"This is not fair," I muttered.

"I am so sorry, I just find you so adorable," Kamili stated. I leaned forward, Kamili's hands gently grabbing my waist so that I didn't fall off her lap. I rested my head on the table as Kamili chuckled.

I looked up when a shadow fell over me and I lifted my head up. I squeaked when I saw Draya and immediately scooted back, Kamili wrapping her arms around my waist as she held me close.

"You can't hurt me. Kamili tell her she can't hurt me," I whined softly as I lifted my head up to look at her.

"You can't hurt her, she's just a baby," Kamili stated as she gently ran her fingers through my hair. I smiled softly, letting her rock me slightly. Her words made me feel even smaller, a small whine escaping me as I hid my face into her shoulder.

"Oh is she?" Draya asked, sounding both amused and still angry.

"Yes," Kamili said. I turned my head to look at Mama who was petting Duchess Meowgaret.

"Yeah, she's just a little baby," Mama stated. I grinned at her words, they were protecting me from Draya's wrath even if they were calling me a baby. Duchess Meowgaret hopped off Mama's lap as she went to Draya and wound around her legs with a soft purr.

"You take the cat, go away," I said simply as I pointed to the door. Draya raised an eyebrow and I shrunk back into Kamili who chuckled softly.

"Yeah, you heard the little one. Take the cat and go away," Kamili said as she gently rubbed my back. Her nails lightly scratched my back and I immediately became a pile of a putty in her hands. I absolutely loved having my back scratched.

"Kamili is my new favorite, you both suck," I said honestly as I wriggled so she was scratching the upper part of my back. She chuckled as she continued to scratch at my back gently as I got comfortable and went limp in her arms.

"Wow, I have never become chopped liver so quickly," Mama muttered, sounding more amused than actually upset. At least she had a sense of humor.

"I became chopped liver the moment anything interesting came into your life so I don't know why you are speaking," Draya said, making Mama gasp.

"That is not true," Mama argued.

"Yes it is, Kamili, don't you agree? As soon as she had Theron and you she was too good to talk to her mother," Draya stated.

"I am staying out of this," Kamili said as she raised her hands up in surrender. That made me giggle which made her look down at me with a fond smile. "It's best to stay out of these talks, they get very grumpy," she whispered into my ear which made me giggle even more.

"Yes grumpy," I agreed as I pointed to Draya.

"I will get you," Draya said as she pointed at me and I squeaked, hiding my face into Kamili's shoulder while I listened to Mama and Draya argue.

"I wrote you a letter every week once I moved out even after I married Theron and started dating Kamili," Mama said as if it was the simplest thing she had ever explained.

"You never came to visit," Draya argued.

"I visited once a month, you could have moved in if you felt so strongly about seeing me," Mama said.

"Maybe I will," Draya said as I heard her heels walk away. I peered out from Kamili's shoulder, watching Draya walk away before I looked at Mama.

"Kamili?" Mama asked, sounding scarily calm.

"Yes love?" Kamili replied. I tilted my head to look up at her and she seemed amused.

"Did my mother just say she might move into the castle?" Mama asked softly, her voice sounded like the calm before a storm.

"Yes she did," Kamili nodded her head.

"Fuck me," Mama muttered as she rested her head in her hands. Her words sent me into a fit of giggles. "Don't repeat that Suzanna," she said quietly. Oh I was so going to repeat that at the most inopportune moments.