Chapter 95

Warning: Cuteness overload ahead brought to you by very tiny Suzanna

*Suzanna's P.O.V*

I had successfully stolen my Mama back from King Theron. I mean it was the middle of the night when I found her so I did try to convince her to come cuddle with me. Mama didn't look like she wanted to at first but King Theron said she should go with me. Clearly he understood that I was not willing to share her right now.

Mama let me cuddle with her in her bed, keeping her arms wrapped around me as I snuggle into her. Her perfume still lingers on the sheets so I could lay just about anyway and still smell her perfume. I was going to have to steal some of it in the morning, I decide as I drift off the sleep while listening to her heartbeat.

When I wake up, the sun is shining through the windows. The rain is still pattering lightly on the windows and I snuggle up to Mama who wraps her arm around me in response. I wiggle slightly, freezing when I accidentally kick something that is behind me. I turn over to look and smile when I see Mommy is laying in bed too. She must have come in while Mama and I were sleeping.

"Hello little one," Mommy says with a yawn and I realize that she is awake. She looks like she just woke up. Did I wake her up? Was she going to be mad at me?

"Mommy," is all I end up saying as I reach out, holding her hand. She smiles at me as her fingers gently interlace with mine, a small hum escaping her as she sits up. Her hair is wrapped up in a cloth that matches her nightgown which is soft and silky.

"You are up early my love," Mommy says as she frees me from Mama's hold, lifting me up onto her hip. I nuzzle into her, cooing happily as she plays with my hair.

"I tiny," I say as I play with the neckline of her nightgown. I glance at Mama, reaching for her all of a sudden. I want to nurse! She was the one who always nursed me so she had to wake up and do it now!

"I see that you are tiny," Mommy says as she sits me down on the bed. I crawl over to Mama, climbing on top of her and sitting on her stomach. Mama's eyes open after a moment and she looks at me with tiredness in her eyes.

"What are you doing little miss?" Mama asks as she tries to sit up, making me fall off my spot and back onto the bed. I climb into her lap as soon as she is sitting up, tugging at her nightgown so hard that the shoulder strap rips and it falls down just enough for me to latch on.

I hear Mama say something but I don't really hear her talk. I wasn't all that interested in what she had to say, I just want to nurse. After a minute of suckling, I suddenly get the taste of something delicious flooding my mouth. Mama had milk now? How come she hadn't told me! She was trying to keep it all to herself which wasn't fair!

My fist digs into her breast slightly as I tighten my hold on her nightgown, refusing to move until I get all the milk I want. Fingers run through my hair as I feel Mama reposition me so that she can cradle me properly and I am not just draped over her lap.

"Slow down," Mama urges but I do not listen to her. She was the one who was trying to hide the milk from me, she couldn't tell me what to do now!

"I think Suzanna is not going to stop until she gets her fill," Mommy says, making me nod slightly. See, Mommy clearly knew that it was unfair for Mama to expect me to be slow when she had milk.

"I figured that out," Mama says, sounding just the tiniest bit sarcastic. "Can you get a diaper for Suzanna? I think she might need one today with how little she is right now," she informs Mommy and I hear Mommy leave after a moment.

Mama let's me nurse until I get my fill, cooing over me as I switch to her other breast once I drain the first one. I tangle my fingers into her nightgown once I am done, feeling her hand rub my belly lightly. I babble contently as I cuddle up to her.

I whimper when something is thrown onto the bed and it hits my leg. It is soft but still, I don't like it. Mama shushes me as her fingers gently hook the edge of my nightgown, pulling it up. It makes me cold though so I try to cuddle up to her even more.

"I'll diaper her," Mommy says as I feel Mama rub my belly. I slowly relax as I don't even fuss while my underwear are pulled down and a diaper is pulled into place. I only fuss when Mommy tapes it into place as I don't like the feeling of it. That fades as Mama tugs my nightgown all the way off.

I shiver for a moment as Mama slides her nightgown off as well before laying down, letting me lay on top of her as she pulls the blanket up over us. I sigh contently as I rest my head on her shoulder, enjoying the skin to skin contact as her hand pats my bottom lightly.

"Mamamamama," I babble into her neck, my fingers tangling in her hair as I play with it. Her hair was soft and I love the feeling of it running through my fingers.

"Oh you are just so little and tiny," Mama says as she grabs my hand lightly, moving it back and forth. That captures my attention and I let go of her hair, putting my thumb in my mouth as I wiggle my fingers. Giggles escape me and I heard Mommy chuckle.

"Oh you just find yourself so amusing don't you?" Mommy asks as I glance at her. I babble in agreement as I continue to suck on my thumb, cuddling up to Mama contently.